Visablity problems with hps lighting?

Yes the tubing that runs up the side is for drainage. Keeps buckets from over flowing. I prefer independent buckets myself. Easier to move around, and each bucket maintains it’s own health. Just my preference.

When you build a system; You have to tweak it. You really have to learn to figure it out and rely on your own brain. Hard to do that in a text. LOL

Take pictures of exactly what you are talking about and I will try to help you figure something out. I can also tell you that PH is going to differ in every bucket. (Wait and see and tell me if I am right), So; Concentrate your PH efforts on the Control reservoir and not individual buckets, or you will go crazy trying to keep up adjusting levels. Let the plants tell you if they are sick :slight_smile:

2 Likes

been their on the bucket checking .LMAO …that’s one reason i was wanting to improve circulation . finally found simple solution use only 4 buckets per return line . then i got my voume up but very level water levels . ps got my R.O system running to nite …ya hoo first 5 gallons is reading 5-ppm iam happy and gonna use some to my myself a good cup of coffee lol. Hammer

1 Like

You will find out that less issues arise now that you have RO water. Happy times ahead. Let me know how things go!

finished prepping G R .sprinkled de all around . bug bombed . transferred R.O. water .flushed my WAY over rooted clones "will be starting more in a day or two " made these a test project now .lol lol got done 7.00 AM this morn with in 6 hours, the clones showed better green and nice canoeing . AND yes my coffee never tasted so good .HAHA But the system i got was a 300GPD light commercial unit… but will only produce 110 gal per day not 300 …contacted company and found out a interesting fact .to get the max efficiently the water has to be 77 degrees Farenheight …my well water come in at 38. F this is something to take into account when you make a purchase … you loose 4% PER degree lower than 77.F … Glad i went over kill. now …lol the company said they would contact me Monday to see if they could help with this low volume… maybe add two more R.O filters … 3 days after my purchase they changed they info sheet to include the the info on temps …but their going out of their way to help me . Kinda remind’s me of the folks at ILGM …

It is always great when you get good customer support after an investment. :slight_smile:

2 Likes