Virginian’s Grow Journal What did I do? LOL

Congrats on the chop! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas as well.

3 Likes

:rofl::joy: boy do I ever know that feeling. I used to work the Dracula shift at a call center. Weird being up and at em when the rest of the world is sound asleep.

Hope you had a happy holiday and get some time off for the New Year!

2 Likes

So i’ve decided to drop another sunset sherbet bean. Got plenty of clones but wanna do one new from seed.

And her name, will be SuperTramp :slight_smile:
♪Take a look at my girlfriend, she’s the only one I’ve got ♫ not much of a girlfriend, i never seem to get a lot♪
(EVERYBODY now, lol) “ba-da-da-DAHHHH, da-da-da-da-da-dah-da-da-da-da-da-daaaAAAHHHH” :rofl: :joy:
I may need to put this zkittlez joint down, LOL :smiley:

8 Likes

I really like the Sunset Sherbet I grew. Hope yours turns out fire :fire::call_me_hand:t3:

4 Likes

my first did, “Sally Struthers” was her name. She grew her entire adult life in a 1.5gal pot, lol (just as a “can i do this?” kind of test) and she yielded lil over 1/2 lb after dried/cured (WAY overdried actually, dang woodstove messing stuff up). the zkittlez was WELL over a pound. I lost count actually. i harvested like 2/3 of her first and it was a pound “wet” and when i harvested the rest of her it was almost 3/4 lb “wet”. I’ve given …hmmm, 1.5oz away now, and ended up selling (a VERY annoyingly persistent friend…sorry to have to say) a 1/4oz and i can’t even TELL you how much i’ve smoked myself and with neighbors/friends and I weighed what was in the tub the other day and it was still 1.17lb… i topped/fimmed Zoey Zkittlez a LOT though whereas my Sally Struthers Sunset Sherbet was topped ONCE, and again, grew in a 1.5gal pot :slight_smile: she doesn’t taste near as good as the zkittlez but i admitted above that i think she packs a slightly harder hit to the noggin :wink: They BOTH grew huge, DENSE kong toy sized buds (and as “rubbery” dense!)

6 Likes

is dearborn32 still around? either i’ve forgotten how to spell his name or it’s just not “tagging” him when i tried…

1 Like

@dbrn32

2 Likes

:rofl: SOMEthing was telling me i wasn’t remembering the spelling right… pucking fotheads i swear…I went away with a new work schedule for nearly a month and come back and developed C.R.S. :smiley:

3 Likes

Haha he definitely around making sure we all stay in line and act right

3 Likes

Looks like you have a nice stash! What’s poppin?

2 Likes

All is well, was just forgetful on your spelling when trying to tag you in the moment of posting :slight_smile: Hope y’alls Christmas was nice. Happy New Year!

4 Likes

HAHAHA!!! OMGAWWWWWWSH :slight_smile: well, first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR everyone… but i just took the first taste of Sylvia Lance Harper, my Super Lemon Haze (bag seed! and only one of them that lived back in may of last year , either had 3 or 5 seedlings will have to go back to remember). WOW!!! The lemony terps in that gal are DELIGHTFUL and DELICIOUS!!! she’s been hanging since cropped on Christmas Day, a full week. She DID get really dry feeling (like literally what you’d trim off crumbled off :slight_smile: ) on the exterior but once “trimmed” up and then broken open she is VERY sticky and such a nice lemon smell waifing out of the dank “good bud” smells :slight_smile: I only cleared half the bowl in the bonghit…gonna rip the rest now but it was THAT good i came straight here to give her some props!! :slight_smile: she was the last of my plants of the first grow from seed. I have clones of all of them still (i think) but she was the last “from seed” plant of my first grow. I’m happy with the results and all the help i’ve gotten here. the friendships made, the genetics of the products here, not spending my hard earned $$ to someone who doesn’t deserve it but spending SUBSTANTIALLY less, on products to do it myself and with THE BEST results in quality one could ask for and plenty satisfying for me in quantity for my first one also :slight_smile: WISHING YOU ALL THE BEST AND SAFEST NEW YEAR AND SUCCESSFUL AND BOUNTIFUL HARVESTS EVERY EFFORT YOU PUT FORTH :slight_smile:

edit* for random bag seed purchased a couple years ago, i cannot believe the potency of that SLH. VERY glad i took some clones of her that are living because i did NOT attempt to reveg her. she was a one and done :heart:

5 Likes

Happy New Year! Was kind of a rough holiday season for my family, but all is well as could be expected. The sentiment is much appreciated.

6 Likes

Hope everyone and everything turns out as well as possible.

3 Likes

I hear you brother, i lost my father, ON my birthday in November. What a way to wake up to what you THOUGHT was a “Happy Birthday” call from my mom and sis… still haven’t really processed all that and properly grieved over it. I actually think there’s something WRONG with me, that losing my FATHER, didn’t “affect” me more than it did… i don’t FEEL like my heart has hardened but i would have expected to be much more “devastated” over that loss. I think my mind/body are just so tired that like i said it hasn’t really “sunk in” yet enough to handle it correctly. I CAN’T slow down… the World won’t wait for me to grieve. And the bill collectors don’t either… :wink: Hope things look to the brighter side for you soon, my friend. Life’s sometimes an ugly, and unfair monster and how we deal with it is what makes or breaks us :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I hear you brother! Whatever it is, or whenever it may come around, just know that you’re pothead friends will be here to help you get through it. And I’m very much sorry for your loss.

We are all doing pretty good though considering. My Uncle lost a battle with cancer on Christmas Eve, and my mom was diagnosed with lung cancer a week prior. My mom had surgery to remove portion of her lung that had tumor Wednesday. Sounds like doc was successful and she’s at home recovering now. As if that wasn’t enough, my dog nearly ate my brother in-law on Christmas.

Like so many others, definitely ready to see what 2022 has to offer haha!

8 Likes

not sure if that kind of thing matters to you but i lifted a prayer on yours and your family’s behalf. Hoping your mother’s procedure was successful and you have many more years together. THAT part at least, i take comfort in, that my father isn’t suffering with cancer and the debilitations he had. He actually passed from congestive heart failure… but it was peaceful, and in his sleep, and i couldn’t ask for more than that.

4 Likes

Much appreciated, we will certainly take all that we can get. The peaceful exit seems to help grieving process. I hope that’s how i go.

4 Likes

@dbrn32 @TheVirginian my heartfelt sympathy to you both.

2 Likes

So sorry to hear of your loss. Take care.

2 Likes