Virginian’s Grow Journal What did I do? LOL

Nah, but seriously…When you been working with two ladies but have had to fart for 3.5hrs…finally took a long walk for pallets, and “let’er fly Ely”, and mannnnnn am I glad I didn’t try to sneak that out around them it smelled like straight sewer hahaha. I glanced up and there’s this giant triangular sign on ceiling that said hazardous waste area and I thought “yep, I crop dusted THAT into the appropriate spot” hahahaha. Just started a new gig at an Amazon sorting facility and so far am doing the vampire thing of 2:30a-9:45a… messing my “regularity schedule” all up , lol :smiley:

3 Likes

Wow! Way late happy birthday! Hope you had a great day.

2 Likes

Good growing to ya ! I’m excited for you

1 Like

Sylvia

Sally

Zoey

Wish these ladies would hurry up, lol. Zoey’s buds so heavy they’re leaning hard… Sylvia’s bulking out buds trying to catch Sally and Zoey

3 Likes

So I “early” harvested ONE bud off Zoey Zkittlez. I’ll give taste test sample results in a few days (or less lol :smiley: )

5 Likes

Beautiful bud and huge 2

2 Likes

Looking good mountain man!:grinning:

Hope your sample nugg is a firecracker

2 Likes

Hahaha, not to be outdone…ONE of Sally’s buds, Sunset Sherbet, at 23.1g you chunky lil porker you, Sally… you really DID eat the churlins didn’t you??? :joy:. After transplant from seedling out of Solo cup, she’s spent her entire life in a 1.5gal pot :slight_smile: . Well done Sally, well done (that’s a nicer way of saying that’ll do pig, that’ll do :joy:) she doesn’t have half the bud sites Zoey does though :wink:

5 Likes

Sally’s bud was SOOOO frosty white, i was worried it was WPM, lol. i quadruple dunked/washed her to be sure :slight_smile: she’s STILL half yeti looking in white fuzz though so i think it’s trichomes for sure :slight_smile: :heart:

5 Likes

Wow nice

1 Like

thanks brother, i see you killin’ it on the daily too :slight_smile: I’m VERY happy for my FIRST indoor results with “lesser lighting” (allegedly :slight_smile: ). Once i DO invest bigger/better in lighting the results should only be the same, right? :wink: :slight_smile: I’m literally holding though, in just TWO buds, MORE weight than 2 whole dwarf blue dream (or gdp whichever they actually were) plants, ENTIRE plants, yielded in weight from outdoors, lol . I’ll take those results ANY day, doo-doo lights or not :wink: :heart:

2 Likes

Sounds like a winner! Enjoy! :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

3 Likes

Thank you I literally just got lucky on this 1st grow

1 Like

ohhhh myyyy gosh y’all, lol…:exploding_head: my zkittlez, tastes like SKITTLES!!! i quick dried a tiny piece of each on a piece of brown paper, on a piece of foil, on top of the woodstove kettle that sits on top and tried each. Sunset Sherbet is more “sweet” than lemony even though you CAN smell and slightly taste lemon in it. it’s very good also but the zkittlez…THAT, is a trophy WIN!!! (so is Sally, just doesn’t taste as good to me, lol :smiley: VERY potent though, BOTH!! :slightly_smiling_face: )

6 Likes

Zoey and Sally got some major trim cleanup of those brown crunchy tipped leaves and I just “finished” ( to my satisfaction, for now…lol) trimming all the top most bud sites of it and the lights went out so had to trick them with quick “lightning strike” flash pics to get these lol

3 Likes

Huge ol buds

1 Like

REALLY!!???!!! That’s awesome!
Glad to hear that Sally is just frosty :cold_face:
should be some awesome smoke :dash:

3 Likes

Yeah, i guess i should have said that better. The resinous sticky SMELLS straight up like skittles, the TASTE after smoking is a fruit candy afternote :wink: enough that your brain says “skittles” :slight_smile: I DO still want to know how they “breed” these flavors/smells into these strains? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

NICE!! Ms Sally made me two beans in that giant 23.1g bud.

and they LOOK like they matured fully on her too :slight_smile: :heart: So, @dbrn32 , explain to me again how that works? or one of the other admins/mods @MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @AfgVet
Sally is an F1 seed/plant, so what are seeds SHE made (naturally) are they F2 or still F1 until crossed?

3 Likes

Seeds could have come from a few causes, but since you only found two out of the entire plant makes me think it was the plants own doing and probably had a nanner you didn’t see? :man_shrugging:

4 Likes