VIRGINIA outdoor strain

Makes sense. I don’t have dogs or a fence around my backyard, so I am building a small enclosure to keep the deer from grazing on my plants.

1 Like

Is that hidden valley? Or south Holston ??

South Holston.

I lived in Bristol when I was a kid. Now, central VA.

I’d say it’s changed quite a bit, if it’s been awhile since you were a kid. :grimacing:

1 Like

Yes. It’s been a while.

1 Like

Hopefully this will keep the deer off the plants while they’re small. As they get larger I can remove pavers down to the ground.
We’ll see how it goes…

3 Likes

That’s fertilizer…I got in the mail.

Dang it! One wrong move and your post is deleted!

I received Bergmans fertilizer pack in the mail today. My seeds sprouted in dirt on 5/29. Is it too late to use the seedling packet?

I’ve started my seeds layer than usual for an outdoor grow, I think, but they’re doing well. They are in peat cups and roots are starting to grown out of the bottom of the cup. I’m going to put the cups in a larger pot and transplant to their final home in a few weeks when they’re larger. We got 2.5 inches of rain last night and I’m certain they wouldn’t have survived that kind of rain at their present size.

There’s a root growing out of the side of one of the peat cups that has a weird fan-shaped growth at the end. Anybody ever see this?

Transplanted to bigger containers and put the pots outside for most of the day. Feel like they’re going to take off with the heat and humidity here. Feeling good.

Sprouted 5/29.

1 Like

July first can’t get here fast enough…

3 Likes

Ditto that!

1 Like

Hello fellow VA growers. I m also waiting on the first of the month. Only a few more thing to buy. Can’t wait to get started.

3 Likes

Hey…fellow Virginia here…I’m growing acapulco gold…and a few bag seeds …indica leaning,but this year things are looking great…going totally organic… definitely go with sativa,you know the heat and humidity are plant killers

4 Likes

Welcome, ditto that too!

3 Likes

This is my first grow ever. I started the seeds inside and the first one sprouted 5/29. In the past week, I’ve been moving them outside for the day and the weather has been gorgeous. So they’re a little less than 3 weeks old.

2 Likes

1 Like