VIRGINIA outdoor strain

Everything still hanging tough. Weather has really improved. My autos are really growing, especially the one planted in the pot for pot

5 Likes

Nice Christmas tree :christmas_tree:!

3 Likes

What is the big girl?
She’s really filling out and them buds are looking FAT!! And still like 13 days until we hit 12/12 outside!!
You’re gonna get a pound of bud off that one!!
NICE!! :+1:

2 Likes

Beautiful ladies

1 Like

She’s from a bag seed. My first grow since 1980 lol. Long ways to go still. Hoping for the best.

2 Likes

My GG autos were 78 days sprouting to harvest. Grown outside and subjected to our brutal Virginia sun.

4 Likes

My first time growing, not too bad

5 Likes

@Tylersays “My back-up plan in a Mastiff!” Love that! What kind do you have? I :heartpulse: My Mastiff Cane Corso!!! Welcome @1PSHITTY Nice first budz!!! @OleGrumpy I hear ya! Check my comments as I have many on this subject!! I also HATE them caters!!! Wrecked my harvest this year…I lost 1/4 or more!!!

Should i cover my plants before it rains tonight?

Probably not a bad idea. Don’t forget to uncover it in the morning if it’s clear out

Torrential rain here this evening from a band of the tropical system of the east coast. Traumatic to see my bud heavy girls leaning so far from the extra weight of the rain. Hoping we’ll survive this.

2 Likes

We got hammered by rain also. All the girls made it through but my stomach was churning as I drove home from work yesterday wondering what I was going to see

1 Like

I just found inchworms on one of my girls. One was on a bud. Can I spray buds with insecticidal soap?

@TheVirginian @Tylersays @Oldstoner

3 Likes

There is a safe soap to use up to harvest but I can’t remember the exact name let tag a couple more guy’s @BobbyDigital @dbrn32 @Aquaponic_Dumme and one of these guys will know but I will try to find it to

3 Likes

Captain Jack’s dead bug is safe for flowering plants

5 Likes

Okay @AEAgain @Covertgrower was on a old thread were they were talking about a product called capt. Jacks you can use through flower our moderators are good at correcting bad advice so if it didn’t work he would have said so IMHO

2 Likes

You must have been typing as I was lol @BobbyDigital

4 Likes

Yup, active ingredient in captain jacks is spinosad. Other brands are fine as long as they aren’t combining with hazardous substances.

1 Like

Thanks, everyone!

Was wondering why my plants have seemed almost to be at a standstill then today, after talking with the neighbor, his spotlights are motion censored and are bright as heck shining on my plants at night when they come on…so much for darkness all night…hung a tarp this evening between his lights and my girls, kinda like a shower curtain so i can pull it back in the mornings…hope the spotlights haven’t hurt me too bad