VIRGINIA outdoor strain

UVA is great. The “university” in the previous posts is in the Lynchburg area.

1 Like

Ahh. Got it. Got my feathers ruffled for nothing.

2 Likes

Oh hell naw dude - I :heart: UVA and Bodo’s! LOL

EDIT: Can I get a badge for a Bodo’s mention? LOL!!!

2 Likes

I have a Bodo’s bagel for breakfast pretty much every morning!

Best thing on earth you can buy for 75 cents.

2 Likes

When I was in high school a buddy and I rode up to UVA with a carload of girls from Sweet Briar College to go have cognac at Edgar Allen Poe’s room!
That was when bags of weed were measured in fingers and it was seedy as hell but somehow - still good!
Afterward we went to the gay bar that was on the Main St. mall near the Omni. LOL!
They didn’t card!!
And hey - I was a good looking 17 year old guy. FREE DRINKS!!! LOL!
And still left in a car full of women!
Good times!

2 Likes

You Reddit users, there’s a few Virginia pages:
Rva_homegrown
Virginients
EntsoftheDMV
RoanokeHomeGrown

And MJ pages nationwide:
Just search Marijuana or cannabis

3 Likes

Glad to see some fellow farmers In the Bible belt district lol.
Who’d have thought!

1 Like

Obviously, all we need to do is talk about how dry it is.

3 Likes

Very dry here in Franklin county… :unamused:

1 Like

Your plants look good :+1:

1 Like

Thanks. It rained hard for about 45 minutes. I’ve got the bags sitting in little buckets with about 2 inches of pea gravel in the bottom. I pulled the bags to drain the water and the roots had grown thru one of the bags into the pea gravel. I’ll have to get bigger bags and set the 5 gallons in them.

I went to high school in Floyd County many, many years ago.

Weather man says we got between 2 and 3 inches of rain. Hope my girls will be okay.

I don’t think we got a drop of rain here. That’s the problem here, it’s either downpours or no rain at all.

1 Like

Not much different here in Lynchburg. I don’t think we’ve had a drop all week.
I know it didn’t rain here yesterday - I was outside all day pulling weeds, briars and poison ivy.
I WISH it would have rained! LOL!
But I’m glad it didn’t because part of the area I was working in might become next years outside grow space.

The driveway and sidewalk are kinda damp this morning, might have had a brief shower earlier but not doing anything now. According to the local weather idiots there’s less of a chance today than yesterday.

Amazingly - still kinda humid!

Got to love Virginia summers!

Got my outdoor scrog up finally!
2 done, 2 to go today.

HGE!

7 Likes

Over here in Cumberland County it seems to just split and go around us when the rain starts this year. I’m loving the well water without all the city water crap you have to filter out of it . The girls are doing pretty good. We need to pick a day and a local park and all bring a few bowls. Put a hole in a tennis ball and stick it on the antenna or something else to recognize each other . Get us a local co-op going

3 Likes

The girls on the porch . And the Fat Bottom girl out in the garden.

7 Likes

It rained hard again late last night. So I emptied another 2 " of water from the buckets under the grow bags again this morning. The tops are bent over. But I’m sure it’s from water weight. I shook the excess water off. Hope they stand up later today when they dry out a little. The forecast is calling for storms again today. :flushed: Hit or miss for sure!

4 Likes

We got enough rain that it drown my 2 week old northern lights… Had to pull it and transplant it to different location… When I did, it had barely any root… Repotted it, now it looks like it’s beginning to perk up.
Our temperature going from the 90s during the day to the high 60s at night makes some beautiful outdoor budz

3 Likes

7 Likes