Virginia grower Gorilla Glue grow

So today is July the 1st and it just came legal to grow 4 plants. So that’s what I’m gonna do. Here is a pic of my 1st 4 legal pot plants.

Right on time. That’s 4 for 4 on the gorilla glue from ILGM.

4 Likes

Congratulations on getting your legalization!

Keep a journal, your grows will get better every time.

1 Like

I will be this as a medium.

1 Like

And these nutes.

Looks like you are off to a great start! Our State keeps ratcheting in the laws. First it was 6 plants per adult. Now 12 per household only 3 in bloom. The grow space must be locked. Oh and any high CBD Hemp falls into the cannabis category and is considered part of the total plant count.

1 Like

What state is this? Virginia? Last I read it was four plants total. Guess I should read the law again. Or not. Lol

1 Like

A State shaped like a square and a mile high. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ah yes. Not shaped like a dead chicken. Got it.

1 Like

Dead chicken! That is great!

1 Like

Here’s my 4 legal Virginia plants, I decided to start early. May 1st, July 1st, who’s counting?

6 Likes

Those are ginormous!

1 Like

Very very nice. I found out it was going to be able to grow around June 1. Decided to for go the outdoor and get my indoor sorted out and have sprouts July 1. Everything going great so far.

Put them in some Dixie cups to get going.

Good luck, got my next batch started as well.

3 Likes

Everything is going good so far. They got there first feeding today.

Harvested my outdoor LSD today, found Spider mites on a couple buds so I chopped it

1 Like

Are your plants autos? I used to grow and breed them about 9 years ago.

Yeah all Auto’s, My first time growing so I thought they would be idiot proof. I have 5 plants that have been above ground for 60 plus days, all flowering and doing well.

Blue Dream, inside plant

3 Likes

Lemon

1 Like