Viparspectra 700

What’s the cost of the boards ? (QB) you all have changed my mind on Visptra’s

1 Like

Thanks everyone whom answered - best place to purchase the QB’s. As mentioned changed my mind with Vispar’s

2 Likes

I got the one I bought from horticulture lighting group. @dbrn32 and @Myfriendis410 got my other 2 together for me. The 320 I bought was 420 I think and the other 2 were about 200 to build

5 Likes

Horticulture lighting group or growerslights

5 Likes

Yeah qbs are way better and cheaper

3 Likes

I have three 600 reflector series Vipars, built a 2-288 V2 QB and when you turn it up it puts the Vipars to shame in intensity and both pulling right around 260 to 270 watts. I liked the Vipars but I love the QBS, I am ordering more tonight!

3 Likes

how many watts for a 3by3 - QB’s a bit expensive - figure I at least 300 watts + better to buy to QB’s (200 watts each) or (1 - 300 watt) ect ??

ok going to change at present have 2 Galaxyhydro 300 watt - from what I understand the 3oo watts LED is really not the “true” wattage plant are getting, So what wattage for the QB. could want to keep cost around $300.00 + know the lower wattage (QB)are cheaper - so many be get 2 ? Help guy’s space is 3by3 with 8 foot ceiling Can’t express how you guy’s/gals/helping PEACE !!

If you can go up to $330 a qb 260w should have you covered. You can get it cheaper by sourcing the parts separate.

3 Likes

Right the qbs put my vipars to shame 1 135w better my 450w viparspectra

1 Like

I’d get 1 260w qb would be perfect for that space. Get a v2 for around 300. Or even a v1 would be better then the galaxy

1 Like

were do you recommend to purchase from ? (HGL, LED Light Depot, DYI) I forget there is a site were you can buy the parts and assemble them , $330. is in price range Thanks

was going to buy the Vispar 700 - guess I got lucky

Thanks ! never heard of v2’s (Vispar) ? Yea !! the Galaxy was a 89.00 light – guess I could use them for side lighting

You can check the horticulture lighting group website or grower lights website. Just search hlg 260w in google.

@steve2 the light that @BobbyDigital mentioned is $373 on growerslights.com
This price is for a pre-assembled and tested unit. Other wise knock 25 bucks off the price

1 Like

I believe that’s for the r-spec

@BobbyDigital yes sir the 260w version2

My 1st time in this forum & I am amazed at the lighting technology I’m reading. Thanks!

1 Like