Vexer is Feminizing

I think I probably broke it trying to sex the romulawi glues in the back lol. my whole Blue Dream looks like a scrog because all my tops all laying flat due to the weight of the buds lol. some of the lower nugs have even turned upwards towards the light away from the main branch.

1 Like

Well with my GL, GDP and BC harvested, BD is about a week out from harvest and giving me my Purple Dream fem seeds. The new Romulawi Glue plants now have space to flower since I moved my Brother in law’s plants and my BD clone I am feminizing in the smaller tent. My small tent only has a fan with no intake or exhaust so that’s why I tried to avoid flowering in it due to the temperatures when the tent is closed. But my feminized plant won’t be consumed and my brother-in-law’s plant will be doing better than it would have in his backyard. In other words, my plants take priority lol.

BD

Romulawi Glue 1

RG2

RG3 (not injury-prone)

2 Likes

Tomorrow the BD is getting chopped.

4 Likes

Chopped BD’s sexy ass down and thought I’d share another bowl Trimmer video that shows how well they actually work. And no you don’t need to wind it up as fast as I did (not even close), but I wanted to show it’s capabilities.

THE TRIM

A necessity for bowl trimming.

2 Likes

Buds look great man that’s pretty simple

1 Like

Now that the 3 Romulawi Glue are all that’s left, I wonder if I should pull the scrog net out. They look like they were made to be scrogged.

2 Likes

They look great land they look like they want it

1 Like

Yeah there are a lot of growth spots not getting enough light. I think a scrog will really raise their potential.

I’m going to scrog something next to I belive

1 Like

And now my back hurts. I’ll finish up the pruning later lol.

3 Likes

That looks really good

1 Like

Tops are turing up!

2 Likes

This is my first scrog FYI. Bought the net and decided not to use it a while back so glad I could finally get some use out of it.

3 Likes

Hell ya nice looking buttons

1 Like

Thanks bro, I’m super excited for a bid grow finally after all the feminization stuff. These girls look more beautiful everyday.

Bud grow** not bid grow haha

Hell ya you get tones of seeds

@kw_Bat have you seen this thread very good info in useing silver

1 Like

Yeah, I have read through it.

1 Like

Not much to update on the BD feminization. I am still spraying her with 50ppm CS 1-2 times a day. Her pistils are receding and I think I see small sacs starting to form but still to hard to tell. Simply just a waiting game at this point. The bottom 2 branches are for the pollen and top 2 are for buds to pollinate for feminized BD seeds. Then I will take the Blue Dream pollen and pollinate a Gold Leaf to make Dub Nation.

My first scrog in a 4 x 4 net with 3 Romulawi Glue ladies is continuing to look better everyday.

Awaiting their turns in the tent.

3 Likes