Veteran's Corner

This go’s out to all my friends who served in the VETNAM WAR

11 Likes

Now THAT is some good music ! ! :fireworks::fireworks:

Remembering all that have gave the ultimate sacrifice on this Memorial Day Weekend.

FLY YOUR FLAGS AMERICA ! ! :us::us::us::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Shit…I have no idea how to thank you all for your service and sacrifices.

Folks…fire up your barbie and raise a glass to our patriots. Freedom isn’t free.

Cheers…

6 Likes

Just knowing that people care and are appreciative does it for me, but there are others who need more (as in medical and PTSD treatment and sometimes just a good friend). Thank you @DaGoose for caring.

8 Likes

giphy%20(8)

I wanted to drop by and Thank all the men and women who have served for our country! Thank you all for everything you had and continue to do for our freedom! God Bless you All :pray:

giphy%20(6)

8 Likes

HAVE A SAFE MEMORIAL DAY ! i AM BURNING ONE FOR OUR VETERANS TODAY - to hell with the piss tests ! !

ATTENTION ON DECK AND ATTENTION TO ORDER:This is Memorial Day Weekend.All of us here have seen the results of war.We all have someone who to remember who lost their life in service to their country.A family member or a friend or a fellow veteran.Please if you are traveling be safe.Arrive alive to your destination.Do not drink or text and drive.We lost enough on our battlefields.

GOD BLESS AMERICA ! !

No photo description available.

8 Likes

Thank you @Missiles, I also want to thank all of you brothers and sisters that served.

In particular, let’s honor and remember those that did not make it home.

I just started the process of applying for VA medical. Not so sure that I will qualify as I served from '75 - '81.

My time was spent aboard nuclear submarines (yes, I was a NUC - EM1 (SS)).

6 Likes

SO true Brother ! Many of us leave the service with wounds that don’t show up until later and then it is hell trying to reverse it. Talking to fellow service members helps me a hell of a lot more than sitting talking to a doctor that knows VERY little about what we experience with PTSD. They can help with some things but not all.

@DaGoose Thank you is enough. Thank you for caring.

@Holmes People caring sure makes a BIG difference to me.

@Missiles Thank you for caring for us. It was my pleasure to serve my country !

Jerry “Doc B”

7 Likes

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=billy+ray+cyrus+some+gave+all&&view=detail&mid=7EE846AFB787461940CC7EE846AFB787461940CC&&FORM=VRDGAR

5a3da74fa3942cfbe062e3336dcbb9e5f772594f

7 Likes

As a daughter, granddaughter and niece, and friend to many Veterans and a proud American, I want to say Thank You to all who have served and sacrificed. My thoughts and prayers for all. Love and Hugs :heart: :hugs: Granny

7 Likes

Greetings my fellow Veterans ! Hope you are having a nice end of summer. I see everyone seems to be getting rain but TX, We are in the 100’s with 107 heat index outside for the last three days and will continue with high’s in the mid to high 90’s.

Going to start a mother plant as soon as I get back from vacation. Haven’t decided what strain I will turn into a mother. Thinking about GDP, AK-47, SSH or Strawberry Kush. Will likely be a blind draw with three seeds and start it ! There are so many strains to choose from.

Hope ya’ll have a great day ! Doc (Jerry)

5 Likes

Hey, good to hear from you, Jerry! Why not grow them all? :wink: Stay cool, brother!

2 Likes

@TxGrowman 107f yeah pretty warm mate, almost our starting summer temps. i used to weld rail trax an it got hotter by 10 degrees c as the ballast an rail heats up.you must be as tanned black as me ahahhaa or have the best sunscreen in the world. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Well, it is going to be a hectic Sept and Oct. Taking a trip again and not getting back until October ! Gonna start my plant as soon as I get home. GDP is the lottery winner. Get 'er Done !

Eye Surgery on Monday and then again 2 weeks later. Get that over with ! Can’t even focus my right eye on the bow sight due to my cataracts. Out they come ! NOTHING interferes with my bow hunting if I can do anything about it.

Everyone take care and have a good harvest.

5 Likes

Hope your surgeries turn out great man! Happy hunting and may your quiver never run empty.

3 Likes

Hope all you vets had a great Veterans Day ! :us::us::us:

6 Likes

Unplanned Drug screening in 21 days. What is the best thing to remove the THC from your urine in a short period of time? Would appreciate some input. Thought I was through with the stupid drug tests !

Take Care all. Jerry

TxGrowman,

Will here, How ya been my friend?
We must chit chat pretty soon my friend.

B safe my friend
Will

1 Like

How’d the UA go?

Thanks for asking . It apparently went well. No word from the testers. They said I would be notified in 5 days and it has been a week.

Got all my meds shipped from the VA and now am waiting to get another doctor appt in Jan. Going to get a private doctor for PTSD, the VA docs do not seem to be helping much. Just new meds every six months that do not seem to be doing anything.

Have been working my GDP grow but too busy to keep a journal this time. Has been too hectic around here. Gonna finish it up and go for something else this fall.

Take care and good growing. Jerry :sunglasses: :us: :us: :us:

4 Likes