Veteran's Corner

Oh yeah, your not wrong @super_newby about my chows, they won’t let a stranger in lol ,did you know that the black one’s are supposed to be guardians of temple’s, they are great dogs, thanks

1 Like

Mine were black also; they liked to lay in the shadows quietly and all you would hear was a deep “grrrrrr” and had no idea where they were because they blended so well with the shadows of the house or the yard. Great dogs!

1 Like

They are very good at the VA here in Boston. I get all of my medical from them for the last 2 years now after I got tired of fighting with my private civ doctor and the insurance company challenging every procedure I had, The VA apparently has some different relationship to the insurance company and they haven’t objected to one procedure in 2 years…hmmmm

1 Like

Diving back from my appointment today I heard this song I hadn’t heard in a long time, which is sad. I am man enough to admit I was fightin back them tears. Pulled at my heartstrings, they may be littlw, but they are somewhere in there.

To all my brothers and sisters who paid the ultimate sacrifice.

7 Likes

truth man. makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, goosebumps

1 Like

you can appreciate this one too

the video is priceless!

4 Likes

This one hits home. I know a friend that took his life a few days before I tried.

2 Likes

I can only watch a couple of these a day. I think I’m about maxed out.

2 Likes

Yeah I know what you mean. It’s difficult. Only thing about that viedo is I was bergdahl, wasn’t in it. I don’t wanna get in that subject. Too many died tryin to find that pos

2 Likes

yep, I mustve missed that. pos squared.

1 Like

All the above (Hair on the neck and arms, tears in the eyes, goosebumps, etc) for me !

And agree, I was going to put one in but will wait for another day and time. This makes me madder when I think about the disrespect we get from Congress for not funding our care for service related problems and the people for not standing up for us and MAKING elected officials (Congress) do something in appropriations to fulfil the promise we had given to us. We defended this country !

Thanks everyone for your service.

4 Likes

Agreed 100% brother. We have to have each other’s 6, because we’re the only ones that give a damn about our brothers and sisters in arms

3 Likes

Man after these videos I could go for a good bowl right now

@Hawkeye_diesel I just found a small amt of an old grow in a film canister in my room. Got Two hits off it, was searching for anything in my room ! Feel better now ! !

This is my stress relief ! If it would get warm enough today I want to ride !
My other toy, a 2000 Toyota Tundra in the background.

3 Likes

Nice, I had a bike when I was in high school, a 03 ninja 250. That little thing would haul @$$. I want another, but this time I want a cruiser. I did the talimina drive, that was rough on my back. It’s always awesome to find some you didn’t know or forgot about haha. April 3rd and I’ll have some… it needs to hurry the hell up

Just got some great news ! My daughter in law is having contractions every ten minutes - I’m gonna be a grand dad again! This is my first grand daughter. Can’t wait to see her. Wish I could be in AZ with them now. We are gonna go out the second week of April.

6 Likes

Woohoo brother, congrats man

1 Like

congrats @TxGrowman Jerry thats great! I’m x3 now with two boys and one girl! It’s awesome!

2 Likes

Congratulations @TxGrowman ,on becoming a grandfather, and nice bike, I love to ride aswell, I’m not supposed to but I’ll get another bike one day

1 Like