Veteran's Corner

4 Likes

Yayyyyyyyyyy!!! congrats to you. I have four sons always joked i get all grand daughters lol i have two for two so far. Hope mum and bubs do great :blossom:
:cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Those are some beautiful bikes brother

Can’t put on the miles like I used to. Now am lucky if I can go 150 miles in an entire day. Still do what I can though. You give up and you loose all that’s good in life !

3 Likes

Great looking bikes, totally different design to the bikes I rode, and yours are definitely the style I should ride, I’ve been reading today about putting the cannabis in capsules, and it sounds just what I need, have any of you heard of it

1 Like

Im not sure if this is what you mean @darren

3 Likes

Yes that’s it @deb1 thanks, I still love everything about smoking it,the taste, the smell, even rolling it but with my lungs in the state they are, I’ve got to look at other routes, I’m definitely going to try canabutter, then I was looking into the oil for my seizures, I thought it would be nice for my sister to have it handy but then I came across this post about the capsules and it sounds ideal for me, what an amazing way to do, just amazing, just need to see how to do it now

3 Likes

No worries, i had to remember where i read it lol, Im glad it helped.

1 Like

@Hawkeye_diesel, when the eldest of my sons was in the ADF he would come home and get us to do stuff like this, cept we did it in his car but it was inspired by this

4 Likes

That’s great, now I just need to understand the decarboxylated process, I only have the 1 plant that’s going to give me a yield and I don’t want to waste it as it’s precious, but I have some clones that I took when I decropped my plant, I doubt that’s the right word for it but I’m sure you all know what I mean, anyway I have some clones in the proper gator, and if any of these are still alive when I come out of hospital, I should then hopefully produce enough bud to experiment with, where would I go about getting the capsules does anyone know

decarboxylated just means a process to convert thca (green form) to the psycho active form, thc.

basically baking in oven on a cookie sheet at a low temp. If you search the forum the process is listed several times or google it. Not rocket science… good thing or we’d all be in trouble! LOL

1 Like

ps those clones are going to do you well. You will be a pro once those start growing out and you see the difference in yield!

Indeed lol, I love this process, how would they go about grinding that much of it that fine? As I doubt that it’s done with a hand grinder,thanks everyone for your help, I think this is right up my street, omg I’m so glad I found it, he sounds like he’s having all the same lung problems as me ,looks like I’ve got a lot to learn, yeah I did read it in his thread but I got a bit dizzy with the whole break down of the process, don’t get me wrong I’m not thick by any means, but I read a lot and it’s on my mobile phone, and my dam eyes ain’t quite what they used to be, right I have to understand and learn that process and the proper curing process and the canabutter process, so a lot to learn, also what is the best vapourizer to use as I bought a crater deluxe as I did research it and that was supposed to be 1 of the best and not cheap, but I couldn’t get it to work very well and it was just wasting bud, and I don’t want to do that , thanks @deb1 & @bob31 , I’d have given you likes but I’ve used mine up, big thanks and hugs to you both, I’m actually doing a little dance, not physically I’d be fudged lol but instead, whoop whoop lol

If you read through that thread @willd explains how to do it and what it is its up nearer the begining i think

2 Likes

Ah yes @deb1 I’ve read it now, thanks, I must have skipped that part, I do that and probably miss a lot skipping around trying to find and understand all the different ways of using the cannabis other than smoking it, I do love smoking it but I have got to admit defeat with my lungs, try to vaporise it to make it smother and do all I can do, I was thinking of looking into the RSO, if it can work on his cancer, wouldn’t it be amazing if I could be the first person who could use it to defeat my emphysema,oh yes I’m also a long term tobacco smoker for 40 years, and I’ve given up a few times but gone back to it for 2 reasons really, number 1 is I mix it with my cannabis to smoke it and since the doctors have said that I’m going to die of it but won’t put me on the transplant list even though I’d given up smoking for about 8 months by that time ,so I thought well fudge it, I’ve got nothing to lose

1 Like

I’m gonna tag you over to a different topic @darren It is my topic and it would be more on topic to catch up over there.

1 Like

Many thanks @bob31 appreciate it,and now I’m in the process of giving up the tobacco again, I’m on the patches, and I find myself reinvigorated with the potential to live again, you all really don’t know what this means to me, thanks is not enough @deb1 and everyone else, now all I need is to get to the end process with out the police kicking my door in and get to try all this stuff, I can’t wait

Love it, not saying we did it wink wink haha

1 Like

Listenin to my Playlist and this one comes up.

I tried a different one

It says unavailable @Hawkeye_diesel buddy