Very Odd GrowthPlease Help

Ok, first I made a post in the grow journals section called: Mutation? Stress? Who knows? If someone can delete that please, it is in the wrong place.

Ok so, this is the plant in question. It is either GDP or LSD growing in the stuff from A pot for pot, which is coco and perlite on top, super soil on the bottom. I have it in a tent with two other plants, both of which are fine. Humidity is around 40 always, temp is NOW around 84, for the first two weeks, it got into the '90s in the afternoon. Also for the first two days of this plant’s life, I had a Mars SP 150 about 4 inches away from the seedling, after 2 days I found out this was a no-no, and it’s now about 20 inches away. Also for the first couple weeks there was a 6-inch fan blowing on the seedling, this has been fixed also, but the strange growth continues, I ph the water to 6.0 to 6.5, and the other plant in the tent is in the same coco/soil mix and gets the same amount of water/feed and it is fine, but that plant was shielded from the close light by helmet head so maybe that’s why this plant is messed up?? light? wind?

Oh, and I use a zero water filter to get my ppm to 0 then I add B52 and CALMAG

These are from today, almost looks like the new growth there might be normal ish…hmmm…

2 Likes

Wtf!!! Never seen anything like that lmao you’ve got a special one my friend lol looks cool as shit tho and yes new growth looks fairly normal from what I can see

1 Like

That was my first thought, back in the day you coulda grown this outside without worry as it doesnt even look like weed.

1 Like

Yea for sure bud lol that’s some high times magazine shit right there😂

1 Like

Maybe it will produce crazy retarded strong bud…who knows…its funky for sure…I wish I hadn’t mixed the plants up. I’m thinking its the GDP plant tho

1 Like

Yea if you lived around my area I would for sure donate some money for that there my friend😉 lol

1 Like

Looks like a heavy strain of sativa?I’ve not seen any look like that…but I wouldn’t worry.tho✌

1 Like

It must be the LSD then, I think its 50/50, cause the other is supposed to be like almost 100% Indica

Well the plant is about 25 days old now, and the problem seems to be slowly correcting itself as you can see from the new growth. So…cool I guess.

2 Likes

Iv had that happen once finally got back to normal not sure y

1 Like

Is that a bug in the middle of your top plant?

1 Like

Negative, no bugs ,thats one issue Ive yet to have…Ill keep fingers crossed…

1 Like

Oh ok gotcha

1 Like