Very low humidity

My humidity is 31 any suggestion in raising it

Portable humidifier best way to get on top of it…

Thanks Bulldog1

1 Like

One of these will help or adding Co2 also can help put moisture in your air also , but any humidifier will help , they have them at Walmart as well in the pharmacy department for $20 .

1 Like

Great advice all!

Best way is to buy a humidifier. If you live in a dry climate a portable evaporative cooler might do the trick. :wink:

So do you place the humidifier right in the tent, box, whatever your growing room is? I am also having a low humidity issue. but I am very low. 15% I have a large humidifier. I just started running it. I have it outside the tent with some of the vents open. Seedling is 6 days old and not growing at all. it’s a Sour Diesel strain in a solo cup. Soil. Temp is pretty good at 77deg. F. I’m only growing 1 plant using florescent light. Only PH water.
Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Thanks
ECB

So what did you do to regulate your humidity?

Outside the tent near the hole won’t work, put it in the tent.

I have mine on a timer, by having it on x minutes per hour / hours I can regulate the humidity within 5%

Thanks everyone for the input. I now have a course of action. Gonna get a small humidifier and put it on a timer. A little practice and I’ll be good to go.

ECB

I would not recommend a timer. I would advise you to get a humidistat switch. This will allow you to dial in your RH% and once set, you will not have to guess.

A timer will merely turn on and off your humidifier; While a humidifier with a humidistat / RH controller will run humidifier until necessary himidty level is reached. :slight_smile:

1 Like