Very interested beginner doing HG first time. NEED HELP!

Hi,
I am from India. I started growing my first plant successfully 8 weeks back. I had tried several times before but they were all failed attempts since here you really have to make do with what is available.

I have watered my plant enough (I guess) I have not added any fertilizers to the soil, I am not sure what type of soil it is exactly. let’s just say I got it from a river side ( The Ganges) and I have been told it is very fertile to grow in it.

The plant is about 30-35 cm in height and has pretty much

grown on its own in my balcony without much attention save watering. It receives 12hrs of sunlight everyday and I water it every two days or so. It has been like this since it germinated.

I can see it is growing tall but has very less leaves. I can also see small white hair starting to grow as well.

Can you please suggest if there are any necessary steps I need to follow and how do I get maximum yield.

P. S - I am a smoker since last decade and this is just a try. If I succeed I plan on growing more.

15339596604831468355631|374x500

That plant looks good for random soil, random water, and only 12 hours of sunlight. :+1:

The white hairs are pre flowers. It means she’s getting ready to start making the buds we all love.

Keep her in 12 hours of sun and 12 hours of darkness. Keep us posted and if you have problems please ask.

2 Likes

Thanks for the prompt reply brother… Will keep y’all posted through the whole process…

1 Like

Had you given it 16 to 18 hours of light, it wouldn’t be flowering yet. Also a 5 gallon pot would be better. Bigger roots, bigger plants.

Under the circumstances, it’s looking quite nice. Finish it out and I think you’re going to be happy with the result. Imagine how great your next plant is going to be!

2 Likes