Very frustrated with bank transaction

I placed an order 6 days ago and sent the money through bank transfer the same day. The money has posted and has been removed from my account. ILGM is saying they never received the money even though I have proof it was sent to the correct email and the correct order number was referenced. I also provided screen shoots of the transaction details and the money posted to my account. Has anyone else had this happen? I have been back and forth with customer service and they just keep asking a different question every 24 hrs. There seems to be nothing I can do from my end and the very simple questions they are asking don’t give me confidence they are checking into this. I have ordered from them many times with this bank account and have never had a problem. I’m not sure what to do.

@ILGM.Stacy can you help this person?

FYI we are a grow forum and have nothing to do with the seed shop. I’ve tagged somebody from the office to see if they can sort it out.

1 Like

Appearanty, a business we owned was still associated with the account and that is why they couldn’t find it. Definitely the fault was on my end and they did a great job handling it.

2 Likes

By a bank transaction do you mean the one that starts with the word “Z”? Sorry, not allowed to use the word. I receive ILGM’s “let’s finish the transaction” email, send the money, screenshot the transaction and attach to said email and forward back to them. Last transaction a couple of weeks ago, I paid, was confirmed and got a shipping notice the same day. The girls arrived 10 days later which was slow for them. My second transaction was lost in space like yours and for a different reason. It took a couple of weeks to resolve, but I also did not pay as they had suggested, so my bad.

Well when I had my first purchased it was a lil different and I didn’t understood the process well , but I Check saw the issue reprocess and I had no problems since then

Hi there … since ilgm wont send to nz anymore … have recieved seeds from them before … does anyone know a trusted seed bank that does… anyone Heard of a seed bank i49?

Any ideas?

@anon90946932
Hi Don
They only send to US@A? :flushed:

I have never made a purchase yet and was hoping to use a Credit card. Does anyone see a day when we can use credit cards?

Wow, the team at ilgm concerning issues on purchases or billing have always been resolved for me. Sorry for your pain.