Very first grow 🙏 (going to need a lot of help)

Do you think they are root bounded? Should I repot them? They are in 5 gallon… I was told not to at this point but might be the reason why they are showing problems no? I’ve done a complete flush on them before is that gonna be ok doing it again?

I grow in 3 gal fabric pots… You are not root bound because these pots are self pruning. You concentrated on your flower girls ( rightfully so ) follow the advice I gave above and you should be OK…:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

That’s true now as I’m flushing I’m gonna check the PPM what should be my PPM goal until I stop flushing? And in order to feed right away again…

In an ideal world ’ 0 ’ that’s not gonna happen, so as low as possible… Do 3 times the container size, wait 5 to 10 min and apply a normal ( for your plant age/schedule ) feeding,…immediatly after the flush. the plants should pic up in 2-3days…check the coloring,…

1 Like

Do I stop with the cal mag spray I’ve been spraying them with once in a while? I didn’t really see improvements

God this makes me so confused… I looks like she is ready but then I see so much clear idk what to do. I’m putting her sisters in the dark tonight not sure if I should put her too… @Arrow @beardless

Also do I save these leaves when I cut it?

1 Like

They are individuals. Just because one is ready it doesn’t mean they all be it. Based on my experience, I find it can take up to 3 weeks to harvest to 3 or 4 plants. A week +_ is probably typical.
I think you are right about this one. She needs more time.

2 Likes

The problem is don’t they need to be completely in the dark without being interrupted ? Cuz I only have one room to put them in the dark… when this one is ready I’m gonna bother the other ones no? Sorry just never did this not sure what’s the best way of doin this cuz the first one is ready for sure look at this

2 Likes

If you are talking about simply carrying a plant into a room, setting it down and leaving, not a big deal at all.

2 Likes

Do you have a spare closet that stay dark you could put her in how long are you keeping her in the dark before you chop

1 Like

Beardless has you covered with sound advice …:sunglasses::v:

3 Likes

For like 36 hours right?

No I’m talking about leaving her there for 36 hours then chop it… then I need to place the other ones in the dark but can’t cuz the first one is hanging :joy: this is complicated but I only have that one room

That really your preference
What I do is the plant that’s done i remove her from tent right be fore the light shuts off that way the next morning I can chop her with out having to open the tent before light on or having to cut her while the light are on so I just pull her out the night before then chop next morning

Why would you put in dark for 36 hours to help ripen her up because the one that looks done looks really good I don’t think she need a extended dark period other then over night to bring some of the nutrients back to the root zone

1 Like

I’m sure you can find some where to hang her while you wait for the other ones to finish ?

1 Like

I really don’t have anywhere I build a 8x7 grow room and that’s what I was intended to use for dark time and dry them but now they are not all ready at the same time so I’m kind of screwed

Why can’t you its not like there weeks apart just a day or two… right

1 Like

Ya maybe you are right

My plants are looking like this today… what’s wrong with the leaves? Is it supposed to look like this? Uploading: 63EC6469-4E60-4591-9EC3-40D600099C6E.jpeg…
@Arrow @beardless