Very first grow šŸ™ (going to need a lot of help)

Have the lights going 50% capacity

1 Like

You must always try to have an even canopyā€¦ You have some of the best equipment money can buy, put it to proper useā€¦can you raise the other containers to get the canopy evenā€¦if so ā€¦get your light between 24/26" and check the plants responseā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

Ok Iā€™ll do that! Thank you so much! So itā€™s getting a little bit of light :bulb: burn correct?

Its a fine line with these top end led lights, its a well known fact that they cause plants to uptake more nutesā€¦so it can be either wayā€¦all you need to do is eliminate the variablesā€¦ that should bring you to the answer ā€¦I normally start looking at the environment first before I look at the feedā€¦:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

Alright I just fixed it. Itā€™s at about 24in and I raised the other 2 plantsā€¦ so since it can be the nutrients from the soil tooā€¦ should I still feed them for the first time next week? They make 6 weeks next Sunday FFOF ā€¦ just wondering I donā€™t want to make it worst but I also want them to have everything they need to grow and have some yield @Arrow I donā€™t want the plants to run out of nutrients or have too much :smirk: this is difficult :joy:

1 Like

Personally, I would wait until the plants told me that they needed feed, just my humble opinion :v:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a good pointā€¦ but Iā€™m really new to this I donā€™t know the plants language yet :joy: I wouldnā€™t know when they need to be feed or not :woman_facepalming:t2: newbie problems

1 Like

Brother Repins got youā€¦wait till plant starts to show a light yellow, then feed as per scheduleā€¦ This is the most important thing to masterā€¦ Learn to read your plantsā€¦:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

I donā€™t think that just straight water for at least another couple of weeks would be detrimental, until you get it figured out. Again, just my humble opinion :v:

4 Likes

@Arrow yellow where on the top leaves? Because I have some yellow ones on the bottom but I know those are the old leaves that did their job and now dieā€¦ Iā€™m sorry so many question

1 Like

But donā€™t the plants that are flowering need nutrients soon so they can have bigger and healthier buds? Just wondering I have 3 autos flowering for the 2 week already

All true, but feeding the wrong thing at the wrong time can cause a lock outā€¦you have just fixed one thingā€¦give the plant some time to respondā€¦by way of elimination you will get your zone dialled inā€¦donā€™t go chasing in sirclelsā€¦one thing at a timeā€¦:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

No I wasnā€™t gonna feed this week was thinking next week cuz makes 6 weeks. But ya I gotta learn how the plant looks when it needs to be feed. Thank you guys!

1 Like

One more question how many times do you feed your plants during the whole cycle? Until you harvest? Asking because I have both autos and photos and I know my autos have like 2 more months before harvest @Arrow @repins12

1 Like

I have never grown an auto beforeā€¦that will change this seasonā€¦I feed according to what the soil tells meā€¦(that sentence did not help you at all)ā€¦I feed my soil, i dont feed my plant and I donā€™t water onlyā€¦:sunglasses::v:

1 Like

With the autos and Fox Farms soil, I have been watering only on Wednesday and feeding/water on Saturdays. Just seems to work for me :v:

1 Like

After week 6 correct @repins12?

1 Like

Iā€™ve even gone 8 weeks or longer before feeding. I do the FFOF on the bottom half and FFHF on the top half. I donā€™t want to feed them just for the sake of feeding them. I ran into an issue with one of my earlier autos because, I automatically started feeding at 6 weeks even though it didnā€™t look like it needed it and ended up having to flush the hell outta the plant :v:

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

If your using ffof soil for your seedling ffof is ph balenced and to hot for seedlings. I get it all the time right at first then its just fine.

1 Like