Very first grow all autos

hello folks in a day or 2 i will be dropping seeds.i will be attempting all autos. blueberry,norther lights, and a tangerine once seedlings are big enough for nutes i will be useing foxfarm do i use half strenght or full. I will be trying this in ebb and flow.any suggestions are very welcomed and thank yall very much

2 Likes

I would suggest doing only one strain for a first grow and getting the hang of things. I know it’s not what you want to hear but there is a learning curve involved with growing. I like to limit variables when starting out. Just my opinion. Best of luck and we are all here to help.

3 Likes

I think Autos is a good choice Northern light one of my favorites. I would definitely start out half strength . The last thing you want to do when they’re small is To burn them up. Good luck.

1 Like

I would start half strength with autos and adjust accordingly

1 Like

Auto blueberry :tired_face: . Mine has given me a harder time than my wife. I’m in soil, along with auto white widows but I didn’t get germination on the BB auto until my 3rd bean, and she’s been slow and steady(I hope steady) but definitely slow. My first grow but still been a nail bitter on the BB seeing how well the WW have been going. I dont have knowledge to answer your question, just showing some love. Best of luck

1 Like

What kind of fox farm are you using? Autos are pretty sensitive to being over nuted. Fox farm ocean forest is loaded with nutrients. Many recommend starting in something less hot.

I really over nuted my first grow, all white widow autos. I settled in on 1/4 dosage and it all came together.

2 Likes