Very first flower just switched timer

Two full weeks 12/12

Day 1 12/12

3 Likes

4 Likes

Lookin good. I flipped my girls on 3/27. our grows look similar. My larger plant started flowering about 10 days before my shorter, bushier girl. I said bushier :rofl: today was 3 full weeks. ill post pics tomorrow. keep up the good work !

Just a lil update day 20 from flip. im putting everything in its final position tomorrow heres some snaps from after defol to all the small stems that wernt at canopy and took all leaves that were bunched together. They clean up nice these ladys

4 Likes

Update lucy hermd and was culled ethel is lonley

@Dexterado @CurrDogg420 @Caligurl @Sizzzl @Spiney_norman

5 Likes

Dammit Lucy, you have some splainin’ to do!!

2 Likes

Just like real life lucy died first and ricky was culled in veg lmao. not bad tho out of thre bag seed i got 1 male 1 female 1 herm

1 Like

Like @Gronasbros, I’m at 20 days from flipping to 12/12 for the first time and about ready to do that trimming too. Everything seems to going pretty well although it’s a little tight. There is a tall MK Ultra on the left, Blue dream in the middle and GG on the right. It’s a bit tight so I be been trimming leaves when they get too big and start blocking bud sites.

Thanks for suggestions about how to proceed, I was thinking of doing a 21 day trim soon. Do you all do 21 from flip or from first signs of flower? Thanks in advance for all of your wisdom everyone and @CurrDogg420, @Sizzzl, @Dexterado, @Spiney_norman, @Growcoast

This is backed out some:

MK Ultra side a little closer:

BD and GG side (left)a little closer:

I’ll load closer ups of the angels in a sec.

Thanks again!!

5 Likes

Here they are a little closer

MK

BD:

GG

THANK YOU!!

4 Likes

Here’s the MK at middle distance, I added the same pic twice :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lookin good !! Nice job on scrog.

Keep do what your doing. Plants are look really nice!!! :heart_eyes: @SandyC. Happy growingn day 21 in bloom and then again around 50ish final time.

Thanks folks! And thanks for the synergy @Gronasbros, I get so excited to see your what your ladies look like I act like you were asking about mine! :partying_face:

1 Like

Lol just one now

3 Likes

UPDATE we have named them the eight ladies of the round table

2 Likes

3 day fattening pics

3 Likes

NICE!!
I have no sense for gauging outcomes, what do you expect from her when you harvest?

1 Like

Idk first run hoping 2oz atleast

Lil update getting so fat i needed to trim for better airflow

3 Likes

She is a nice plump beauty

1 Like