Very first flower just switched timer

Well its week 6 day 6 from germination and tonight is first 12 hour darkness any tip and tricks to flower transition would be appreciated

8 Likes

Looking good man!

You’re in good shape, but since you asked, I’d probably prune those huge fan leaves on the one on the right. Then I’d check again under the trellis for any larfy toothpick branches and clean those suckers out.

2 Likes

Will do is it ok to that all at once or spaced out over a week or so

Prepare for them to at least double in height, maybe triple if you haven’t already. Just in case height is an issue for you. Other than that let them do their thing. I’ve started growing organically, so I won’t try to recommend any nutrients for you.

2 Likes

Thats why im flipping now also im in living soil so no nutes just water and calmag

2 Likes

Huge is an understatment

2 Likes

Good call. I love the organic thing. I’m using fox farm happy frog, and fruit and flower 4-9-3 and some worm castings, and that’s it. Loving it. My plant is very healthy. Day 33 of 12/12 today. Long way to go, but feeling pretty good about it so far. I’ll never go back.

4 Likes

Two hours after bending lol it is crazy how fast they recover

2 Likes

Keep the leaves to help Photosynthesize. Around day 21 in flower do a trim. And then again day 50ish into bloom @CurrDogg420

Update gettin bushy with it

Transition day 1 complete

2 Likes

3 Likes

Good Job Guys !! Tomorrow will be 1 full week of 12/12 for my Black Widow photos !
Dig It

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Nice looking in there :eyes: i just flipped as well night 2 happy growing!! @Gronasbros

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

Well im seeing buttons forming this morning pic is from last night. Should i start flower count today? @CurrDogg420 @OGIncognito @VaHillbilly @Sizzzl @Spiney_norman

5 Likes

As good a time as any.
Just mark it on your calendar. I usually mark off the weeks up to 10.

Just my opionion but I dont count the first three weeks after I start messing with their light schedule. I try to mimic nature as much as possible so I go 14/10 for a week, then 13/11 for a week, then go to 12/12 after that week they are usually in full flower so after 21 days my flowering phase starts. Dont know how your strain is reacting but seems to work well wit¹h most evenly balanced hybrids which is what I like personally so I cant really speak about anything else

1 Like