Verify Strain Is GSC Autoflower extreme

New to growing…I started 3 GSC Autoflower Extreme the same day, 2 look exactly the same but the 3rd grew short and bushy and looks much different. Photo GSC3 is the plant that is much different., the other 2 have started yellowing and this one is still green and the leaves have a different shape. Is it possible this is a different strain?

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

My initial assumption is a mag deficiency with some nitrogen toxicity and could be related but would like more info for the community to go on :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Welcome to the community @Freestyle. Please fill out the ticket that @OGIncognito has provided so we can assist you better. :+1:

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed…GSC Autoflower Extreme/ILGM
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF…Fox farm Ocean forest
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths…3 gal pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)…Bottled water
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable…Maxi grow during veg and Maxi Blume during flowering
  • Indoor or Outdoor…Indoor
  • Light system…Spider farmer SF2000
  • Temps; Day, Night…78 Day and 71 night
  • Humidity; Day, Night…45/40
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size…yes, 4 inch infinity AC
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,…Humidifier set to 42
  • Co2; Yes, No…No
1 Like

When cannabis is grown from seed each individual plant will have a few different traits. Sometimes they are very minor like leaf shapes. Sometimes very major differences in food needs and bud structure. The quality breeders are trying to stabilize primarily is the effects when used. Blue dream or GSC should feel like Blue Dream and GSC. The plant itself may grow different than its sister, but human sisters don’t look alike either.

4 Likes

Are you checking your input PPMS and PH as well as the run off PH and PPMs if so what are they :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Welcome to the neighborhood :blush::v:

1 Like

Glad you are here!

1 Like

Glad to be here, it’s great to be able to share and discuss my new hobby.

Here is a photo of all three GSC so you can see relative to each other, all were started Oct 15. The 2 on the left look identical and the one on the right looks much different. I didn’t know plants of the same strain can look so much different. Firs grow.

GSC4
GSC4

1 Like

It comes up very often…here is a search about it
https://ilgmforum.com/search?q=why%20do%20my%20plants%20look%20different

2 Likes

My kids all look different too….maybe I better watch my wife closer lol.