Hello all! I will first go over what I am building. Then we can come up with the best option for ventilation.
I am planning a semi-stealth, small indoor grow on a budget.
I plan on having:
• Grow tent (LxWxH) 30"x24"x60". PVC pipe and Panda Film
• 1 to 2 plants. These will be stativas with low odour and low height.
• 6x 42w CFL lights. 3x 6400 lumens 3x 2700 lumens.
• Coco Coir grow media,
• flora hydroponic nutrients.
• odor control??. different issue but it can play hand-in-hand with air flow.
I will be growing in a basement room in the closet. There is no air that flows through the closet.
I want to do my first grow as cheaply as possible without seriously sacrificing the quality. Being a first time grower I can’t justify spending more than $500 CAN on the total build…for now. My goal is to grow my own bud at a cheaper rate than any dealer could provide. ~$10/per gram. BC Bud is amaze-balls.
Can I get away with using a 4" inline fan only to create air flow and use Ona products to cover the smell?
The other question;
Could I get away with circulating the air inside the closet without negatively impacting the plants?
I look forward to hearing what your advice is.