Ventilation help please

I could use some help designing a system for what I have. I dont have the best drawing skills.
Most important my state is very unfriendly.
This is in an air conditioned space.
I’m just not sure how to vent or bring air in.

1 Like

Maybe a way to daisy chain

@Budz420 any ideas would be appreciated.
I’ve seen you giving advice on this kind of stuff

1 Like

When in veg mine dont smell so maybe a carbon filter for flower tent idk

1 Like

Sorry mate. I’ve been MIA. Just seeing this.
It looks like a decent size space. Not really seeing too many issues - unless I am missing something…
If the whole room is conditioned, you should be good to veg in a nominated area rather than a tent. Plants like to grow in similar temps to people, so 1 or 2 pedestal fans to move the air around in that area should be nice. The flower tent, you can supply from the room area and exhaust back into the room. Probably use a quality 6" exhaust fan. If you use a carbon filter in the 2nd half of flower odour (heavenly perfumes) will be negligible - so that allows you the option of exhausting back into the room (with humidity and possibly heat if using HPS). The humidity is mostly an issue in flower so a closed system is very possible.
The only other observation is that to have your veg and cloning in the same area will simplify your lighting and timers as most people run 18/6 for both - with the wake time constant through the grow.

Again, sorry for the late reply. The points I make here are without knowing your lighting, conditions or crop - they can all impact my comments.

Let me know if I can help any further. :sunglasses: :face_with_monocle: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the help

1 Like

Thanks for the help.
My lights are hlg

1 Like

Happy to help. Ok excellent. The main reason I asked about the lights was the heat load - if you were using HPS - but your lights won’t be a temperature consideration. That makes it easier if you wantto keep it all enclosed. :+1:

1 Like