Ventilation and lights

@Countryboyjvd1971 a country boy I was curious would it be sufficient if I just use my 600 watt NH lights HPS for flowering in my 5 by 5 grow tent or is it better to boots it up to the thousand seems like they enjoy it better at 600 watts

and by the way country boy I do have a 4in intake fan coming straight in from the outside for fresh air I have a 4in exhaust fan now hooked up to my charcoal filter and I also have a 6in intake for my air-cooled lights 5 by 5 by 6.5 tent

I’m flowering 4 granddaddy purple under a 400w HPS but am sure they could use more light.

You don’t need to start a new topic every time you have a question or want to add something to previous conversation. You have 8 different threads going for ventilation. Stick with one of them and we can merge or remove the others.

4 Likes

Sorry about that man I’m trying to get on anybody’s nerves never been on a forum before Omaha it is if it works try to do better for you

1 Like

You’re not getting on my nerves, it’s to help you really. Keeping all the information in one place is to your advantage, and keeps forum a little more tidy.

2 Likes

Okay sounds good just not quite sure on how to do everything on that yet like I said I’m not a very computer literate person or smartphone literate forum Facebook all that stuff boggles us old farts mind

2 Likes

But glad you found it! There’s more knowledge here than most will gain in a lifetime lol. You’ll get everything down before to long!

2 Likes

Just keep the one you want to use active.

1 Like