Veggie state with budding sites

Welcome home to you! I definitely need to smoke to get rid of the demons. Smoke helps me take back control of my mind and fight off the demons. Before going to sleep I play some blues on guitar to try to dream of music and I also view tons of model train videos so maybe I can dream of them. My son has the same problem, his fiancée told us that during the night his fingers keep pulling the trigger, he also was a machine gunner/scout in Afghanistan. He sent some videos home with his camera mounted to the top of his machine gun. When he was mounted we watched his gun tear into a building blowing it apart. he is also 100% but works in the woods for a camp ground. He just took delivery on his new Bronco Tues making him super happy. I wish I could get him to smoke but it puts him in a weird place, but happily he is getting into HO scale model trains like myself. We both try to keep occupied but no more quads or motorcycles. Two series injuries and as an ex pitcher I do believe three strikes and your out so I am not going to chance a third accident. It shouldn’t be too long before my little girls bud, giving me much pleasure just doing it. Him and I both rescue dogs and where the first to get 12 shipped to the states to guys that served in Afghanistan. Can’t remember how many we got shipped home in the last four years. Dogs are great, I like them better than people. I had seven different dogs living with me at the same time, it was Heaven. I now have three, one of which was a guard dog in Afghanistan. He is my best buddy. It took a few months to get him calmed down but he is a big baby now. Well, wife is bending my ear, got to listen for a while. Welcome home, enjoy life.

I appreciate Brother!! Same here, Old Jar Head for 20 years and some change :love_you_gesture:

Welcome home, as a paratrooper scout in Nam I did some work with the Marines. I scouted the entire I corps for various unit up there 67 to 69, came home after two years and I wasn’t old enough to drink or vote. My oldest son was a Marine for six years.

1 Like

Right on Grow Bro!! A pleasure and you’re in a great place with this community of cultivators, friends and Growmies :love_you_gesture: