Veg Lighting only in 4x4 - what light do I need?

So I’m at the point where I’m ready to build my first light frame (4 qb 120) but over analyzing everything which led me to search here for other DIY builds. The above link was a very simple and user friendly thread.

To start cut aluminum angle to length and drill holes at corners and attach 4 eye bolts for hanging.

I’ve decided to go from a 2 over 2 design to a straight 4 boards in series on roughly a 12” wide by 48” long frame (3/4” by 1/8” aluminum angle) with flat 1”x1/8” aluminum spacers to attach the boards to. A little extra work and metal but it allows the proper spacing and a clean surface for attaching the boards.

Attaching the driver is not something I have over thought, just need to get it securely on the frame. I’ve got a 15’ power cord to wire the input of the driver to the AC but have never used wagos before but it looks pretty simple. Tin the ends of the hookup wire after cutting to length and connect each board in series. I feel very unsure of myself about THAT.

At this point I think I can manage to cut the frame parts and get them together and mount the boards. I’m not at all sure how these wagos are used. I bought 100 of them just in case…I’m feeling like an adolescent kid right now