Various soil “Joe Dirt” recipes

Hello all,

I’m dedicated to growing all my plants for food or medicine (actually food is medicine as long as the soil used to grow is alive and fertile) only using what nature has to offer and exclude all chemistry set additives.

I welcome others to post any organic natural soil recipes they have used or know of here so that others may have an opportunity to explore using them to grow plants from living soils.

Thanks
HAGD

1 Like

@garrigan62 has a soil recipe that others have used or based their soil recipe from :v::bear:

1 Like

Here are several of the many I have come across.
These are not my recipes but from others who have taken the time to develop them so that others may benefit.

Be aware of the 2 types of recipes

1. base soil recipes (great for starting seeds/transplanting clones. Will need to add additional “vitamins” as the plant grows. Used as the upper soil where the Super soil is bottom half or so of pot.
  2. Super Soil recipes (designed to provide the plant all the vitamins needed to complete the grow adding water only)
    Disclaimer: I’m new to this but am a fast learner…use at your own risk…lol

Here is another recipe…

And another recipe…

Oh no…another recipe…so many options…so little room to try them all

HAGD

5 Likes

Thank you for the heads up.
I did see the recipe he posted.
I will add that here too as I’m trying to collect various dirt recipes in one place.

HAGD

2 Likes

@Skydiver

Dam it Skydiver I used to hold the record for the " LONGEST POST " Now you do … lmao

5 Likes

Lol
It’s easy to do with copy/paste!
I can hold my own with the best of them…
Plus I try to be thorough with my posts to minimize others needing to ask too many follow up questions…and here I go again…long winded I am.

HAGD

3 Likes

@Skydiver

That is exactly why I post the way I do. And I thought you mite get a kick out of what I said … you have a good sense of humor.

2 Likes

I can say u are very thorough with your responses. :v::+1:

2 Likes

@Dman1969

Thank you very much for that … I really try to help in the best way I know.

that ment a lot thank you

2 Likes

You are dman @garrigan62 no pun intended.

1 Like

@garrigan62 is pretty cool

1 Like

His knowledge is unsurpassed!!

thankyou my hats off to all of

you tiphat

2 Likes

What do u think of my girl at day 27 from flip?

only using organic soil and fox farm trio. I didn’t use anything but big grow in veg then I got the feeding schedule now I’m using it.

5 Likes

@Dman1969

Well one thing is for sure is, you do have a good feel of what your doing and I do believe if you can say, fine tune that good feel of what your doing into your next two grows. There be no telling what you can come up with to improve on your grows.

2 Likes

This is only my second grow I only got one oz off my first two plants. I owe this to all the awesome ppl here like you andMatty bear dnrn32 and Covertgrower to mention a few thank you all and I’m hooked and you will be seeing me a lot.

2 Likes

Hey we all started at the same place only difference was time.
But the way that plant looks and finding out it’s your 2nd grow, well I believe all ready said it in my post #14 It took me a long time and now I am perfecting my soil to it’s best. And I have no problem in sharing.
We are all into this togetter.
My best friend tonight after reading some of my post here said I should write a book … ya wright I told him… I love what I do and I work 3 forums lol busy, busy busy … lmao

2 Likes

Thanks man that means a lot to me. I’m gonna make u proud lol. This forum is amazing and I couldn’t have done this without all of your help. Have a great night my friend :call_me_hand:

1 Like

You to my friend sorry for the late response I was on the phone to Az. 1

1 Like

It’s all good brother I know ure crazy busy. Keep on keeping on​:+1::call_me_hand::v: