Vaporizer brand - ATMOS

Has anyone used ATMOS brand vaporizers? I just do dry material and I like the look of their AEGIS model or the VICOD 5G.

I just found out that you could reuse the material from a vaporizer. Is that true? How do you use it?

I am wanting to switch to a vape for health reasons, thanks in advance!

3 Likes

You can use it to make budder, oils, and tinctures. It’s already decarbed, too.

2 Likes

As BTB said: edibles. I will say that mine is pretty well expended by the time it comes out of the bucket. I have the Alternate by Vivant.

2 Likes

I thought vaporizers totally “incinerated” the plant material. What is left to use?

1 Like

There’s no burning. It does vaporize most of the oils, but unless you smoke it way down/have a super efficient rig like myfriend, there’s usually about the same amount left as you’ll find on sugar leaf trim. So you’d need maybe a 4x the amt of already vaped buds as you would unvaped buds. That’s in my personal experience.

2 Likes

I have the Utillian 420. I like it but wish I would have put out the extra bucks for the 721.

I grind my vaped bud and put it in “00” gel caps. If I don’t fell like vaping I just pop a pill.

2 Likes

How many tokes do most people take in a vape session. My vape has an auto off in 5 minutes so I toke for two cycles and discard the vaped bud. Should I be toking more or less in one session.

1 Like

I looked at both of those - the 721 is convection just like the Aegis but the Aegis cost $40 less…

1 Like

I don’t discard, I eat the vaped flower. Just as the vaped buzz wears off, the slight edible buzz kicks in. When you vaporize it decarbs it.
@boomer I have the model you’re questioning. Vicod 5g It’s a good quality unit that functions very well. I use the straw, as it stays a little cooler. I also vape for about 10 minutes (2 cycles) for the best effects. Then consume the vaped flower as mentioned above. ^ This unit uses convection, meaning no flower is being wasted. It heats the incoming air before it hits the flower. So more terpenes and flavors come out. I start at 300° and work my way up to 400°.

1 Like

Great, thanks. One reason for considering the vicod is that it also does waxy. Not sure if I need or want that yet.

2 Likes

I wasn’t sure either @boomer but I like to keep my options open.

1 Like