Vaping ; what do you think

Looking into the Arizer Q. Are there those amongst that has used this unit? I believe that there are other units out there but the price for some of these units are out there to. Any issues with using this unit;;can some of these small glass units break, need for spare on hand just in case. thanks to all :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

I had mine 1 year loved my extremeQ 2 weeks ago it broke dropped it on the concrete while moving it and destroyed it… other than that I loved mine it worked just as good the last day I used it as it did the day it came out of the box! Make sure and buy extra elbow screens they get clogged up after 1 week or 2 of use

2 Likes

Good brand for sure they make quality stuff, haven’t used it personally.

2 Likes

Thanks I was wondering about that stuff and if I get one I might as well get the so called spare parts. :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes

I really like my Extreme Q as well. Since I only use it like a hookah (just use the hose, no bag) the V Tower would be just as good for a single user. The V Tower is much cheaper since it does not have a fan.

1 Like

Yeah, I was looking at it along the lines of a hookah. The bag version is really neat but I think the hoo thanks :rofl: :bat:klah style is along my lines.

1 Like

Also, using it as a hookah, when I finish a load I blow the residue out while the screen is still warm. I can use it without concern of clogging the screen for a couple of weeks or more. I give the hose and glassware (including the screens) a thorough cleaning about once each month.

1 Like

Do you have to play around with the unit; temp and fan to find that right for you? I read that you can control these factors to enhance the smoke to what you may want. just wondering :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

That is a good question…I had a bit of experience vaping when I got the Arizer Extreme Q so I already had an idea of the temperature that I wanted. 392 F is what I like.

I get a few hits of very smooth, very flavorful terpene vapor, then I get a few hits that are a bit harsh but very buzzy, then a few hits of less flavorful but smooth vapor. I tend to “sip” on the vape for a couple hours to just maintain a nice buzz without going into a stupor.

4 Likes

Can you detect different strains tastes when using this unit? thanks :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

You have no idea!!! Each strain is very distinct and I can not bring myself to waste good buds by putting flame to them any more. The flavors are incredible.

Also, I built this little caddy device to slip over the unit to store the tools and glassware as well as keep the hose captive while not in use. When I load a crucible, if I am not ready to use it, I place it on the left dowel piece. When I have finished with a load, I place the hot crucible on the right dowel to cool before emptying it. There are a couple of small holes to store the tools in.

Don’t forget to get an herb grinder, that is a must to get excellent results.

Do you have anything to add @Teffygreenthumb?

5 Likes

Thank you so much for the info that you gave me. I think the decision to go down the rabbit hole has been made. Gotta use that stimulus $… thanks again :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

Let me know what you think and I am certainly willing to answer questions if I have the answers.

I can tag someone if I don’t have an answer for you.

Just today I bought a Randy’s ECHO. Man! It is fantastic. It has 5 temperature settings. I’ve been using the second lowest which is 374F. No throat burn, no cough, and very little visible vapor. The flavor is fantastic. I don’t know if I’m getting higher due to the technology but I’m able to hit that sucker more than I can hit a pipe. So yeah, I get (and am) very high.

3 Likes

Hilarious you mention the stimulus check. We spent some of ours on a dry vaporizer today.

Right on brother. Now you tell me to sip it…LOL. The vape is so smooth. I really got carried away. Man, you don’t even know how high you’re getting. No smoke, no cough… very deceiving. No need to torch good buds anymore.

2 Likes

I have a vape station in different parts of the house, I haven’t combusted in over two years. I’m an all day, everyday consumer. This my setup in my bedroom for example.

1 Like

The Garage

1 Like

Vaping just scored a ton more points. I put a 1/4 tsp of AVB (vaped at 374F) in 16 ounces of flavored water this morning. As did the wife.

The result is a nice, mellow head high. I didn’t care for the particles so I probably won’t put it in a drink again but the possibilities are endless.

We’re going to use it like a seasoning on eggs, salad, spaghetti sauce… you name it.

I’ll up the dose another 1/8 tsp and see how that goes.

This plant is frigging amazing! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

After hearing all the positives I ordered an Arzer Q. I am really looking forward to what everybody has said about vaping and what can be done with the residules. :rofl: :bat:

2 Likes