Vape cartridges

So I made another 1g batch and decarbed @170 I used 1ml liquidizer and a couple drops of a lemon haze terpene ended up spilling almost all of it onto a dirty counter top. Saved about a half a mil. It’s really good just not much of it. Pretty much wasted a gram of rosin. Thank God I have a lot more than I know what to do with.

2 Likes

@plumbdand did you ever get your recipe down? Is decarbing first better than pressing fresh bud? We pressed some bud this morning and made a few carts. I think we got some crappy refillable ones. I think i put too much liquidizer in mine because the bubble rises pretty damn quick. Havent added any terps yet because i wanted to taste the terps in the Sunset. We used a air/hydraulic pump today, but i think we’re going to get a 10ton hand pump from northern tool. Also we’re going to press some bubble and dry ice hash to see if it gets any better.

CCB are you using an ordinary hydraulic press with the heating plates?

@Rashish yes its a 10ton press.

Thank you. Had conversation with friend about building our own. One more question if you don’t mind. I’m using Coast of Maine also. Do you or would you top dress an auto-flower at week 12? I think it’s about 1/2 way through flowering?
Thanks for the reply

1 Like

I always top dress with worm castings at week 8 and 12 along with buds n bloom from com @Rashish here is the press we got

1 Like

@Rashish the good thing about castings amd the dry amendments is that #1 its organic #2 the plant takes what it needs amd leaves the rest… here is week 7 of veg and ive top dressed once with COM plant food

Excellent, I just top dressed with castings and a little Stonington. I’ll top with Bud and Bloom at next watering.
Maui Wowie at 11 weeks

And the Acapulco Gold A/F

At 11 weeks also, pistils are just starting to turn
Your plants look great.

1 Like

I stopped using liquidizer all together, new recipe. If I need to thin it out a little ill use terpenes but only a few drops per gram of rosin. With 5g of rosin ill use less than .5ml of terpenes. I use kief in the rosin press then decarb the rosin for 48hrs at 140.

2 Likes

@plumbdand @Nicky @ChittyChittyBangin

Are there different thread sizes or is 510 the correct sprk?

Has anyone tried farmtovape products?

I have a bunch of decarbed QWET rosin sitting around… Was going to make edibles but vaping rather than smoking might be better on my lungs… I puff way too much. All day throughout the day every day.

510 is what i use if doing cart

@Fiefie

3 Likes

@ChittyChittyBangin

Sorry… As a designer, I should have asked…

Is 510 the typical thread on a typical rechargeable battery vape pen like this?

Also… Is there a recommended vape pen if this one isn’t good enough?

@Fiefie i have the ooze battery too. Its good because you can adjust voltage

1 Like

@ChittyChittyBangin have you found a “best” voltage setting?

Honestly… Didn’t know it had adjustable voltage until you pointed it out to me… It’s been awhile… I could have forgotten.

Thank you!

1 Like

510 is in reference to the thread, almost everything is 510.
The wicks are different on all of them and this is where the issues arise from.

I would make the concentrates into gummies because I don’t like smoking on my lungs.

1 Like

Lower temps bring out the flavor @Fiefie

2 Likes

Bet Rotary didn’t know they were in the rosin biz. :joy::joy:
I like it. :+1:

1 Like

@Oldguy good eyes! Hahaha how ya like those apples? Thats a 110 motor we modified to push over 5000 psi …

1 Like

Ya. That’ll do that all day long with out giving yas any issues.
:v:

1 Like