Vape cartridges

Which carts do you use from Rokin

I use the 1 gram ceramic.Lasts longer and not too many to fill at a time.I swab them out when they’re empty with alcohol and re-use them at least twice. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Have you tried the easy fill refillable ones with the steel top @Weedlover1

1 Like

Not yet,but I probably will.Thanks for the reminder.

What brand terpenes and or luquidizers do you guys use

I just ordered some from kind products got liquidizer and a cherry pie Turpin orderd some of the rokin steel top refillable carts have not tried either yet

3 Likes

I made my 1st vape cartridges I used #710 pure wax liquidizer from east coast terpenes and ceramic cartridges from SPRK
I took a gram of rosin that I pressed a few weeks back and put it in a shot glass in the oven at 225 for 30 minutes. Then I mixed in 2ml of liquidizer while the rosin was still hot. Once mixed it took a syringe and filled 4 cartridges

We tried the first one while the oil was still warm my wife hit it so hard she pulled a bunch of the oil into her mouth. So I let the other 3 carts cool overnight.

3 Likes

So far I think they turned out pretty good and the high from kief which came from Black Widow and a trim bin is really good, starts of real mellow then 10 minutes later it hits you real hard with an uplifting energetic full body and mind kind of high. Perfect for wake and bake and during the day too. It took away pain and helped me go to sleep last night

5 Likes

Made 4 more cartridges yesterday with rosin from Banana Kush kief. I pressed 15g of kief ended up with 6g of rosin

These are stronger than the first ones I made. Same formula better weed

5 Likes

Just made some more cartridges

I reused 4 of them from the last batch and 1 new cartridge I also had 2 used cartridges that didn’t survive being taken apart and one broken tip that I swapped with one of the bad cartridges. So far these cartridges have been pretty good I’m curious about how they’ll do on there second run

4 Likes

What brand carts ?

SPRK they are ceramic

1 Like

They’ve worked great so far I just ordered 15 more

1 Like

When you heat up your rosin to mix terp don’t heat it over 180f or your burning terps off.
Ad as little terps and liquidizer as possible (to keep potency up) ensure your dilution agent is not using Vegetable glycol or propylene glycol

3 Likes

@Nicky thanks for the info I press the rosin at 160-170 for 3 minutes but I decarb in the oven for 30 minutes at 225 I’m gonna make some without decarbing and see how it goes. I’m getting set up to do alcohol extraction too.
So far the carts I made have worked really well but I need to make them stronger. I’m using #710 Pure liquidizer from Eastcoast terpenes. I was told to use 1ml per 1/2g of concentrate. I’m gonna try 1ml per 1g and see if it clogs the cart. I just learning how to do this so any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

I haven’t used any liquid terpenes yet just the liquidizer, I don’t know how much to use. I’ve heard some people using just the terpenes and no liquidizer but I’m afraid I’ll screw up the batch.

1 Like

Liquidizer is for when you want to keep your original flavour, 1ml per 1g is standard some go less you’ll figure it out when it gets plugged.

Decarb at 180f max! 120-180.
Your torching it at 225.

Terps are good if you find a terp you like, some people like em really terpy like my girlfriend.

Rosin is very challenging to use in carts, someone needs to make a rosin pen that’s designed like a large re fillable vape cart.
The current pens just burn the dabs and they taste like junk I find (although I never tried the pen made 100% for rosin, the Dr dabber stella!)

I’m going to be trying a nector collector here next week.

1 Like

I have a dab pen that works pretty good but It’s not good for carrying around with me like a vape pen is.

I’ll drop my decarb temp on the next batch and I was just following what I’ve seen other people do. When looked up how much liquidizer to use every one I found said 1ml per .5g but I think it’s too much so I’m gonna try 1to1 next and maybe a drop of terpenes. What’s a good brand and what flavors

1 Like

Brand doesn’t really matter,pol for cannabis derived terps if you can, I’m. Limited here in Canada to basically one brand.

Flavour is your. Choice.

Try half liquidizer and half terps then adjust your ratio from there if needed.

1 Like