Valued Member of the Month

member of the month

Congratulations to @kaptain3d for October
Valued Member of the Month!
:tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

All of us staff here at the forum, are constantly looking to improve the forum to make this a better place to grow with one another. To encourage other members to do what this community as a whole does best, help one another.
We appreciate each and every member in this community that assists others throughout the community, we would like to give a seed discount as a token of our appreciation.
@MattyBear @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410 @AfgVet @PurpNGold74 @BobbyDigital

55 Likes

Congratulations, @kaptain3d!!!

16 Likes

Seriously??? :exploding_head: :exploding_head: :exploding_head:

I wasn’t expecting that, considering the excellence of the previous winning members! :nerd_face:
But I feel privileged to be accepted by such a wonderful gang! Thank you all and have the greatest of days!!! :partying_face:

50 Likes

Congrats Kapt! Well deserved my friend. U are an absolute asset to the community!

19 Likes

Congratulations kaptain3d, well deserved.

18 Likes

H3ll yeah congrats @kaptain3d

16 Likes

Congrats kap! The forum is lucky to have members like you!

17 Likes

Congratulations @kaptain3d :+1::v:

15 Likes

Congratulations Kap job well done! :sunglasses:

14 Likes

Congrats; very good choice; helpful to the forum, need good growers like him to keep this place a great source of info. happy growing :bat: :rofl:

12 Likes

We appreciate your efforts, Congrats!

14 Likes

Congrats there brother Kapt!! :+1:t2:
Thanks for all you do! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

9 Likes

Members like you are what make this forum the friendliest around. Thanks for always being around encouraging people and helping out. :call_me_hand:t3::v::bear:

16 Likes

Congratulations!!

6 Likes

Congratulations @kaptain3d, you deserve the recognition. Always happy to see you around.

9 Likes

If I’m around a bit more longer, I may finally learn enough to produce buds like yours Sir! :star_struck:

11 Likes

Congrats :+1::v:

6 Likes

Freaking awesome! Congrats Kap!!! Super happy for you.

6 Likes

Hey congrats it’s people like you and the ones listed above and many many more that make this place just an Amazing forum,

7 Likes

Congrats @kaptain3d! Well deserved and thanks for all you do DORK :nerd_face::crazy_face:

10 Likes