Valued Member December 22’

member of the month

Congratulations to @Docnraq Valued Member of the Month!
:tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

All of us staff here at the forum, are constantly looking to improve the forum to make this a better place to grow with one another. To encourage other members to do what this community as a whole does best, help one another.
We appreciate each and every member in this community that assists others throughout the community, we would like to give a merchandise discount as a token of our appreciation.

Winners
June: MidwestGuy
July: Hellraiser
August: kellydans
September: kaptain3d
October: beardless
November: spyonyou
December: Borderryan

January: Caligurl
February: merlin44
March: OGIncognito
April: Graysin
May: beachglass
June: Fieldofdreams
July: Newt
August: MeEasy
September: Deepsix
October: JaneQP
November HappyHydroGrower
December: @Docnraq

21 Likes

Fantastic selection!! Congrats @Docnraq !!

6 Likes

Congrats @Docnraq

6 Likes

One of the best. Congrats @Docnraq

5 Likes

Wow! Im honored. Thank you all. Its been my pleasure to help everyone I can learn to grow this amazing plant. Ive made many friends here on ILGM, and look to make many more. Its not often I am speechless…

18 Likes

Couldn’t think of somebody more helpful, knowledgeable or more deserving. Nice work, dude.

5 Likes

@Docnraq Good Job Bro

6 Likes

Congratulations @Docnraq :star_struck:

6 Likes

Conrats to a very helpful member of the community. :bat: :rofl: :vulcan_salute:

5 Likes

Congrats @Docnraq ! Great way to finish off last year and start this one!

4 Likes

Way to go Doc!!! Congrats!!! Well deserved!

5 Likes

Congrats!

4 Likes

Hell yeah @Docnraq!!!

3 Likes

Congrats, @Docnraq ! :partying_face:

3 Likes

Congrats Grow Bro, WELL DESERVED! :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Congratulations @Docnraq!

3 Likes

Congratulations @Docnraq :tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball:. We all appreciate you!! :blush::v:

3 Likes

I remember when I first arrived her on ILGM. I thought there was just one way to grow weed and I would read about how to do it, and go from there. Boy was I wrong. There are so many different answers to the question of “How do I…” I became lost in the plethora of information out there. Everyone here was more helpful then I could have imagined. It has been my pleasure to help others on their path to medicine independance. A pleasure I intend to indulge in for quite some time. Thank you all for your kind words. The more we share our skills, the less hold Big Canna has on us and our fellow human beings. This is the way…Homegrown must live on.

8 Likes

Congratulations Doc. Well done.

5 Likes

Congratulations my friend! You are well deserved of this honor. You have been a great friend to me and I am appreciative of that. @Docnraq

5 Likes