Valued member December 21’

member of the month

Congratulations to @Borderryan22 for December
Valued Member of the Month!
:tada::champagne::confetti_ball::balloon:

All of us staff here at the forum, are constantly looking to improve the forum to make this a better place to grow with one another. To encourage other members to do what this community as a whole does best, help one another.
We appreciate each and every member in this community that assists others throughout the community, we would like to give a merchandise discount as a token of our appreciation.

Winners

June: MidwestGuy
July: Hellraiser
August: kellydans
September: kaptain3d
October: beardless
November: spyonyou
December: @Borderryan22

23 Likes

Congratulations @Borderryan22, you certainly spend a lot of time helping people.

14 Likes

Congrats, @Borderryan22 !!! Well deserved!

12 Likes

Great choice. Helps all with his knowledge. :bat: :rofl:

10 Likes

Great work man @Borderryan22 :+1:

8 Likes

Congrats @Borderryan22!

Great Job man!

9 Likes

:clap::clap::clap:

Congrats to all of the Valued members. Y’all put in a lot of time assisting and helping others!

7 Likes

Wow thanks y’all!!! I uh, don’t know what to say, I didn’t prepare a speech or anything.

Honestly I really can’t share my appreciation enough. Pretty bangin way to step into '22. Here’s to a great year everybody, and thank you for all the support and advice and good conversation! Literally wouldn’t be here without ILGM and all you awesome growers!!!

~steps to mic, clear throat, straightens tie~

“Hey, hey, hey. Smoke weed every day”

35 Likes

congrats to all winners, this is awesome that this place rewards members for helping others out. I know I appreciate all the help.

10 Likes

Congrats @Borderryan22

8 Likes

Congrats @Borderryan22 and well done

6 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: :confetti_ball: :clap: :tada:

7 Likes

Congratulations @Borderryan22 Well deserved ! You are always willing to help a Fellow grower to have a successful grow. :clap::+1:

7 Likes

Congrats @Borderryan22 definitely well deserved. Thanks for all the help and tips u have given me and apparently alot of others. :+1::fist::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Congrats, @Borderryan22 ! :clap:

" ~steps to mic, clear throat, straightens tie~

“Hey, hey, hey. Smoke weed every day” "

:sweat_smile: :+1:

10 Likes

Congratulations @Borderryan22 much deserved

7 Likes

Congrats @Borderryan22 as all said well deserved, it Is definitely a good place to be for knowledge from so many great people. :+1: :clap::facepunch:

7 Likes

We’ll done @Borderryan22 :call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Congratulations bro @Borderryan22 thanks 4 helping the Community

8 Likes

Congrats, your comments have been very helpful with my efforts

7 Likes