Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

Those are amazing looking friend rdwc?

Cleaned her up a bit today.

7 Likes

Looking goodb

2 Likes

No r just DWC in big totes, 100 litre totes, size matters.

1 Like

Thanks brother. This widow maker is growing faster than anything Ive ever grown before. I think the homemade air dome in the bottom is helping out big time.

6 Likes

@VaHillbilly man this grow I’m using nukeheads indoor fox farm and great results from fox farm but this nukeheads are breathtaking. Same schedule as last time so far and massive difference for me so far. I’m really shocked how much better… well bigger and stronger my plants are than last time. Everything is the same but the nutrients.

3 Likes

Good feeling when stuff goes right aint it. Sometimes we get our butts handed to us so much and thinking its not ever gonna stop that we start to wonder then stuff starts lining up and all the sudden its like hey hold on a minute my pot is starting to look like yalls pot. Lol Ill never forget that day. And what keeps me striving everyday to try and help others get to experience that same thing.Peace Love and Happy Growing To U Always my friend.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Mad tonight. The new ex went off the deep end and I had to pull my plants and burn them as in my state it’s a felony to grow. It’s a sad day 4 big beautiful girls had to leave early. :sob::sob::sob:

2 Likes

@Chasefan3709 SOB, sorry my friend. That really sucks. Sounds like a blast, from my past :-1:t4: :man_facepalming:t4:

3 Likes

Alrighty yall heres some of repins creations. My dads grow and mine.

4 Likes

Sorry to hear that @Chasefan3709. Sad day indeed. When someone who needs medication is forced to destroy something that they have put so much time, effort, and love into.:disappointed_relieved::cry::cry::sob: Hang in there brother this useless war will one day come to an end. Keep your head up cause in your heart you know what your capable of growing so now comes the hardest part waiting for legislation to catch on that clean cannabis grown by ones self is the only hope for healing what this country has right now, sadly. :heart::v::metal::100::dash::dash:

4 Likes

The demoncrats are pulling out all the stops to win in Nov. They are pushing 100% legal weed nation wide growing and smoking all legal @Newt @Fiz-Fiz

2 Likes

I dont do politics friend aint good for much but to cause confusion, distraction, and misdirection. I aint much but Im a student of history and have studied ancient cultures from around the world compared to them we are babes lost in the woods. When you compare milleniums to centuries as far as ideals, beliefs, and cultures.:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

1 Like

Alrighty yall heres a reveg attempt one standard and one from the monster cropped flowers that I panicked and cut after the first 2 weeks and nothing. This pic is about after another month that they’ve been at it.

5 Likes

Me too no policticking I notice trends also history nut. Read at 15 the rise and fall of the Roman Empire and I see way too many same things Rome did too keep people happy and rich richer. I loved Hitlers rise and his supposed death nope he lived and die inSouth America. Ok Funny thing I sucked at school world history.

1 Like

P.s. I believe GOD has helped my mind work better most times unless I have inhaled too much, I did this in Bill Clintons voice… really. My meormy is great remember stuff from 3 years old it is amazing with ALL the drugs and alcohol over the years I remember so much. GOD has done so much. I asked Him why am I in pain 24/7. I get this you surrendered to me and your are sarcifcing your pain each day to me. Like Paul of which I am not even close. My pain if GOD healed me 100% would I be on fire for Christ?

1 Like

Me too. But I sure became a world history nut about 3 or 4 years ago after I got sick.
Because those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it. :v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:

3 Likes

Revegs are Amazing to Me!

:v::heart::metal::100::dash::dash:
A cloning machine for sure!

8 Likes

Beautiful sir

1 Like