Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

No where near yours but Thanks brother just trying to figure it all out.:v::heart: trying to get better maybe give or pick up some help along the way have a good one friend.

3 Likes

Help brother @repins12 have I fooled around with these clones and made seeds i just let the nanners go and kept these two in seperate room from the others. What do ya think is it just from the foxtailing or did they self pollinate?

3 Likes

Other two clones BTW.

I

4 Likes

Any thoughts @Newt?

I’d say they are ready.

2 Likes

Wait… Do you mean the question about seeds? I’ve never done any breeding…

1 Like

Were these hermi plants? Kinda look like seed pods to me, when I blew the pictures up :man_shrugging:t4:

3 Likes

Ready sir and looking amazinf

1 Like

Yes that is the one that got really stressed when the power went down and it started throwing nanners eberywhere so I just put her and another small one out by themselves and hoped the nanners would have enough pollen to maybe make a few seeds but I didnt know if that was possibly happening and my dumb country boy luck worked for me for a change. Lol

3 Likes

A little past ready huh. Lol😂

2 Likes

Thank ya brother Im afraid that first one locked up on me cause I dont think they are suppose to actually look like fire are they?

1 Like

Thank ya kap, Ill be here all week.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
@kaptain3d

2 Likes

Man if these clones make seeds its gonna make me feel like an even bigger douche.
I havent wanted to say anything on here to make me look like a dumba**, or a p.o.s. cause you know how people be judging these days but guys Ive really tried to get ahold of ILGM messaged on here and on IG I know there a small company I dig that about them and say get yo money. But anyways Ive tried to find out a way to pay them back for the four beans that popped that grew into all this wonderful medicine and still got clones going. I not familiar with buying seeds and after 6 didnt sprout I was on the phone madder than hell trying to be polite and this wonderful gal Claire was her name said okay sir how many havent sprouted and I said none of them and lied. Im not a bad dude Ive tried to see how to pay them back because although the first 6 didnt pop while waiting for the replacement seeds the remaining 4 sure as heck did. Ive still not heard back from anyone about what to do but I would really like to square up with them. Shew had to get that one off my chest my old ticker cant handle the stress anymore. Never could do real well to begin with. I Hope no one thinks Im some cheapskate, lying, cheating, stealing, good for nothing I have tried 4 or 5 times to reach out. Hoping maybe this time it might help if somebody reading this that knows claire or can give me any ideal how to do it Id sure appericate it. I know I cant be the first one to do this. Maybe the first one to post about it but hey what can I say Im just a straight up hillbilly trying to just make it by doing whats right in a World thats very, very, wrong. Peace and Happy Growing to ya Always. Ps note to self stop posting in the a.m. while the edibles are doing their thing stupid.

3 Likes

C if they are pollinated, from a hermi (trannyplanny), you run a good chance of the offspring being hermi as well. You would end up with a very strong chance of producing seeded weed, every grow. That being said, I have smoked some right good hermi weed in my day.
My personal opinion, if over 50% don’t pop, entire order should be replaced anyhow and to have the others hermi??? I’m a firm believer that the hermi trait is the genetics, not light leaks or lighting issues and nobody will convince me otherwise. I’ve been growing weed for almost 50 years now and have seen this trait get more and more prominent, with the over hybridization of weed and the mass production of seeds. I’ve had plants hermi on me, up in the hills, miles from any light source or lack there of. If light leaks were the cause, I’d have hermi plants every grow. Ask @Bow4Buck he has been to my house. My tent and grow room stay open 24/7, exposed to light leaks, constantly. The only time my stuff is zipped up and locked down, is if I am having company, that I don’t want to know, what I am doing. Zip everything up and lock the door to the room 2-3 days before visitors arrive and nobody has a clue. This is just my humble opinion and experience. The experience part, is the reason, nobody will convince me otherwise, although I am sure a lot will disagree with me but, I don’t give a flying f^^k. It’s just like everything else I was told, I couldn’t do or wouldn’t work. Suprise, I haven’t cleaned my system or changed my res, going on 3 years. Chiller, who needs a chiller. Feeding schedule WTF is that, other than a waste of good nutes. Numbers, not gonna chase em, usually causes more issues, from what I have seen. Starting with good strong reliable genetics and reading your plants. The rest is just BS, again in my humble opinion. Following a feeding schedule and chasing numbers, results in buying more product and causing more issues, only to have to buy more product. I’m just a dumb ol country boy and I prefer to keep things simple. I may be some dumb but, I ain’t plum dumb :wink: :man_shrugging:t4:
I’ve said these things enough times, some have caught on and are finding out, they don’t have to do a lot of things, that are known to be the norm
:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil: :poop:
Gary

I’ll try to call you this weekend, after teleworking today, I’ve got a 4 day weekend. I hope that all is well with you and yours, my brother, from another mother :v:t4:

8 Likes

Have to agree on the hermi traits. Im in the same boat with @repins12 i believe some plants carry this as a dominant gene and some as a recessive gene. The fact that some landrace strains herm is a clear indication that it is a gene and not something the grower messed up with a light leak. Hell if that was the case, any full moon on a clear night could be enough to cause herms :grin:
However, on another note, some fire has been found in hermies and as Gary mentioned, not all offspring will carry the trait same as mom, so it can be bread out if the line is worked far enough :wink: all JMHO

4 Likes

Thanks brother Im just a worn out dumba** hillbilly who tries to do right, grew up learning the basics about plant sciences and all from my family one side grew tobacco other side grew corn alot of corn. He he he. They were no strangers to the prohibition era or to the suffering of poor farmers during the Great Depression. So between tobacco and alcohol and now cannabis I have a long family history associated with growing and supplying medicine that in one form or another have been responsible for helping hard working people in this Country keep being hard working people for this country. So I believe I was quite literally born to do what Im doing.

4 Likes

Thanks guys for the support but to be fair those are clones that were light stressed and flipped way to early. Yall think that the electricty going off twice and fubaring everything for a day each time may of been what caused the one to start throwing nanners? Ive also noticed them outside on different strains over the years if I was on the back end of the harvest window. I think I read it was a last ditch effort to pollinate?

3 Likes

That is a process called rhoderlization or something like it. I have been growing dope for damn near 50 years. I have never had a rhodelized plant throw all fems :v:t4:

2 Likes

Thanks brother if anybody would know I figured you would and that you’d also be straight with me about it. Thank ya for being you dude​:v::heart::+1::metal::100::dash::dash:

@repins12 Im probably wrong, since I usually am, but from my prospective quality males are just as important as those wonderful gals are these days. If one is pheno hunting and all or just crazy hillbillys who love growing their own! Not that I know any of them or anyone like that. Lol​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like