Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

Ayyyeeee Friday buzz day here. Idk if you are talking to me, but I run coco. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Yep…
Thought you were a soil grower …
Coco works… butttt…
Still , a water only grow compared to anything else , kills…
:v:t4: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Ayye, honestly I run in both, when i have the time/investment to manage 50(mostly mothers and clones seed starts etc) plants in hydro I will def hit you up! I’m happy with 1+LB per month. But if it’s easier to go hydro, hmm :thinking:

2 Likes

I had actually thought I might have to put up another net, once the autos finish in a few weeks i will be recentering the four photos spinning the 40 gallon bags placing all 4 plants in a row about a foot and a half away from each other and still having a foot on either end of my 6x8 grow space. Then maybe rehang a 5x5 or 4x4 net over them and probably a second one like you mentioned above for flower support if need be. Please God let there be a need. Lol, Peace and Happy Growing to ya.

1 Like

Thank you for the advice i hope she will get to 75% full. Id be happy.lol

Have you figure out how to post photo of the biggest one or the littlest one ?

This is what I got.
I know its kinda cobbled looking but im just trying to do what I can as I can. I aint much but im honest.

9 Likes

Sorry still trying to figure out how to use this thing. I meant to send that above to you.

1 Like

Thats good brother , man they are super healthy and strong stocky structure of good indica , now as they grow past the net , just keep it tucked always do not let any top cola grow pass the screen :+1:, if you can lower the screen another inch and half into tge canopy a bit and get them as horizontal as possible and keep the stretching flowers tucked and just be easy and careful which will really cause a virtual effext of tops to pop up and you will be very happy @Low and @MadamCalamity has great photo examples of they scrog run that im familar with most recently , no shade to others i just dont read every obes journal unless im helping or sharing to whats being asked that i may exoerienced and found an altertive way much cheaper that can save most a dew dollars with less but still render great results .

1 Like

You are Awesome!

1 Like

I just try to do whats right my man, thats my religon, i just wanted to make sure if any others read that they know that too. I thought that was what you meant cause thats me too, just man to man no bullshit, warts and all. Lol

Am I getting close?

5 Likes

Why does this remind of growing green beans? Lol

1 Like

Yes sir you got it , just keep them tucked as they try to grow up and that will allow them to even out colas tops

1 Like

@yoshi . Thank you so much Yoshi. Feels good to be reminded that with a strong mind and little wi-fi. We can educate ourselves (with a good teacher of course) and Yes I mean masters of the art like you. We can accomplish anything. Peace and Happy Growing to You my friend.

2 Likes

You are love brother even from far distances , but my guy is by you and he a solid dude @SilvaBack203 my favorite grower of all time the silva man , be on his game :video_game: and i love it man . Keep being you brothers!

2 Likes

I got to I dont like anybody else. Lol

1 Like

So no topping just tuck away right.

Yes only tucking not cutting , if you pass 21 days from the light flip , no more trimming , if you still in week 1 or week 2 and not after week 3 from flip time schedule , you can do your last defoliations trim on day 21 whixh usually marks the last week of pre-flowering stretching and the very next week is week one in flower/Bloom cause the buds will be starting to foam with white pistils and starting to produce trichomes as well . This technique is call swazzing on youtube , eith way they need to be trimmed if they not super cropped and scrogged at this point which if you planning to run a screen , two week before the flip of light schedule you place screen at least 2 inches into plant canopy to start the stalks to scrog the direction you want them to steetch as the lower budding sites steetch upward as well evenly with the top due to the top will grow more horizontally from you controlling it and keepibg the main colas tucked and any other nides that try to grow pass the screen , hope this make sense but you have examples to follow now are you can even ask them question as well and they most likely would help im pretty sure of it brother .

3 Likes

@yoshi that means alot brother. Im just a rookie that loves reading and trying things out. You the 1 with qll the iq for this growing thing. Love all the knowledge and wisdom you spread out.

Nice scrog and set up idk how i missed this journal but now im set to watch

2 Likes