Vahillbilly’s Grow Journal

Little late but I got one and I’m pleased with the results as well I feel (and others who have tried the product) it’s pretty darn accurate.

1 Like

Thank ya my friend they are getting put to great use. I was able to take my kids out into the woods yesterday for first time in about wow a long time my 20 something was 8 when he wanted to shoot guns and hunt that was 15 years ago now when we actually went deep in the woods like two day hike deep now im starting to feel alittle better and Im hoping maybe I can get a chance to take them on a river trip in a john boat the way I use to when I was a teenager. Catching fish, bonding without all the alchol and hard drugs of course. Just wholesome clean fun.

6 Likes

Thank you so much for the kind words friend. I think the simplest most common sense approach to growing is usually the best there’s good reasoning behind the natural approach to farming. Shes got an outstanding track record. Lol

1 Like

Thanks brother means alot my man. You and I have alot of work we still gotta do to get this place back on track well you and I and the other wild eyed southern boys across this Great Nation and beyond. So you gotta take care of yourself my brother and if theres anything I can do to help im just a couple hrs away dont forget​:+1:. :metal::v::heart::100::dash::dash:

2 Likes

So it does good? well thanks my man, all I have to go on is the stuff ive grown so I dont have an accurate benchmark to compare with since I dont really do dispensaries or trust their numbers.

1 Like

Nice harvest, although I use a net, I don’t use it to scrog. I use it for MST, minimal stress training and plant support.

2 Likes

Actually bought some dispensary flower and compared it to the hi sense and it was perfect the &$70 yearly cost suxs cause you don’t get much for that. But it’s the cheapest and best accurate look at what you got. And really easy to use

1 Like

Awesome brother thanks for turning me on to it.

Impressive work😮. Hats off friend I do the same to my autos. With the topping that is after the 4/5th node depending on 5thow fast they’ve grown. I been vegging my photos @ 18/6 till I see signs of preflower then fliping

2 Likes

Thank you so much fellow old guy. Guess maybe we can still get r done? Lol

1 Like

Thank ya friend thats box number 3 I think from those 4 plants each box has dried out to about 300 grams or so and probably still got 1 maybe 2 boxes left to cut, hang, and trim so God is good at Hillbilly Farms brother. Just trying to get my ratios dialed in so no more depending on others for my medical needs. Peace and Happy Growing to you Always my Brother.:v::heart::metal::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thank you so much friend, Im trying, reading, learning, experimenting, just tryin to do my part so maybe this sick, lost, world can finally make sense to a man who has literally tried almost everything but this to figure it out. Peace and Happy Growing to you Always.:v::heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thank you so much Dforce hopefully Im trying to be able to feel the force, help others feel that force and keep on working at it till the day the Good Lord calls me home and know in my heart of hearts that Ive done everything possible for my own kids to be able to raise their kids in a better world. Peace, Love, and Positivity will not die with this old Hillbilly. Happy Growing to you Always friend and thank you so so much for all your advice and encouragement it will not be forgotten.

2 Likes

Thank you oh Great Mr. Wizard for without your advice and willingness to share none of the work I have accomplished would never have been possible I am so very thankful I was led to this site and have met so many honest to goodness good hearted folks that I feel so very blessed to have met each and everyone of you.:heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

2 Likes

Thank ya mate! Im gonna try some more work with Autos next I think it maybe a niche market but that market is growing more and more everyday. Have a good one down there friend​:v::heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

Thank you kind sir Im still not close to where I want to be but Im one step closer than yesterday​:+1::v::heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

1 Like

Yes, oh Yes it actually worked this time yay yay yay. Either Im stoned Newt or you look a heck of alot like Jerry. Or am I just not stoned enough? Lol. Thanks man how in the world do yall make this look so easy Ive literally worked 18/6 for 7 going on 8 months non stop (except for my day of rest, which I decided was today since it always seems to be changing with farming) except for treatments and Dr. visits that is it and it has almost kicked my old butt harder than running a piece of heavy equipment 16 hrs a day. So respect to you and all the others that do this day after day and make it look so easy. Cause we all know just how hard it is.:v::heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

1 Like

I think you and my wife have been talking behind my back. Lol Thank you so much peachfuzz and I guess we might should not ever say never huh? Just depends how long this oil will last us Ive got about 8 of us in the immediate family who are responsible enuff to use this medication, 40 year olds or better and not taken such good care of our bodies in this life so we will see I guess Thank you so much for your help.

1 Like

Thank you so much Ma’am Im just trying to walk in the shadows of such amazing folks like yourself who didnt judge this poor hillbilly for being undereducated, underfunded, and called crazy by most. So thank you for just being you and giving us an example of what excellence looks like these days. Peace, Love, and much respect to you Happy Growing Always​:v::heart::metal::100::fire::dash::dash:

1 Like

Thank you so much nugz. You are the man!

1 Like