Va outdoor advice

@Sleepineg. I use 1/2 45 gal barrels for mine so still moveable somewhat. With temps that low I would def bring inside at nite till things get warmer. And @boardsbird has a very valid point about timing. It’s based more on your local day lengths. Maybe check sunrise and sunset times to get the best results and save issues. :v:

2 Likes

That makes perfect sense I will check and post sun rise and set times but what are you looking for as I’ve started plants outdoors about this time of year before and didn’t flower until September or end of August I’m pretty sure but also wanted to try to do some autos outdoor to get earlier harvest and then a few fem 3 of each but want to try all different with each set of 3 to see what works best for future… what I plan so far is plant the 4-6 I have sprouting now from bud I’ve smoked and not put as much work into them I guess you could say as I will still take care of them but as for the seeds I’m ordering that I know will be worth the extra work will get more effort into everything… so I’m turning the soil in locations and have dug a 2ft square are for each plant and got all soil loosened up 1. Should I add anything to soil now, and I will be testing soil ph today
2. Companion plants and uses
3.still any input on expirence with strains grown outside especially the autos as I have no expirence with them
4. Any outdoor auto info u can share
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR THE HELP

1 Like

The Best Companion Plants for Cannabis - Ultimate List I like to cover the area in clover, clovers bring a lot of nitrogen back into the soil. Garlic is easy to do and they tend to sprout up by themselves each year, it’s a pretty nice deterrent. Definitely would do some basil, I like to do herbs that are strong in smell, it helps hide the smell. There are so many different plants you can use. I like to work the soil as ahead of time as possible and place my companion plants in as soon as I can. The area I put my plants in have most of these things growing wild at this point from so many previous grows. It wouldn’t hurt to start them inside under artificial light until it warms up as well.

1 Like