Using bergmans nutes with autoflower

Autos are finicky, most cant take full strength Advanced Nutrients line. I’ve also found this to be true in soil. Just my two cents worth.

1 Like

I agree completely I don’t know why people say they can in my experience can’t handle anything like my photos do

They might have a more aggressive type auto, I’ve seen some stuff that leaves me scratching my head tho but I’ve not ran into any autos that can take upwards of a 1000 ppms. I would like to learn to push my autos harder but every time in the past 800 ppms is my magic number. Now I know nute lines are different so I wont disagree with anyone but I love a good education.

2 Likes

I’m at about 850 now on jill in the bucket and she’s loving it been begging for four weeks and already the size of my photos going for almost 8

1 Like

Another thing you must get clear with someone is what conversion they are using with thier meters? Millisiemen, microsiemen, 500 ppm, 700 ppm. An example is microsiemen of 500 is the same as 250 on a 500 ppm scale. Just throwing that out there.

1 Like

Yea I’m testing ppm and ph that’s it

Did order jacks should be in tomorrow the bergmans didn’t last long in hydro at all two weeks that was it

1 Like

Jack’s seems to be all the rage, I’m thinking about switching myself at the first of the year. I’ve tried this natures living soil mix last grow and loved the out come. Super easy, water only. I think I will be experimenting with it more. Extremely care free grow and cheap.

If you like growing autos check them out.

Natures Living Soil.

2 Likes

So with this jacks that I got does it still need the silica cal mag and hydroguard