Used dish soap to remove bugs

I used dish soap to get rid of caterpillars so I thought but I think it was those bugs you get from wet soil. Sprayed on in the evening came out the next morning to a site. I did remove the burnt leaves as they were crunchy and falling off. My question is will this hurt them? I’m getting new growth but on some of themes growth the tips are burnt. They are clones and I grow outside. A Friend gave me some plants and I thought it would be fun to see if I can do this. Any help would be appreciated. I don’t do all that fancy stuff just water and a good soil I used roots brand soil. I just hope they come back🤔 Here are some pic of the plants.

I’ve used about tsp dawn to gallon of water to spray for insects several times, to many different types of plants, including our favorite, without any Ill effects. Just be sure to spray in late evening, or early morning to avoid the water spots from causing light burn.

I agree with @Blountville, your plants will and do by the way look very good.
What are you feeding the

Will

I’m useing Roots Soil and the same band nutrients. I’m not useing much just very little as I don’t know what I’m doing. Yeah they are looking better! I was just nervous as I had to take a lot of the burnt leaves off. Thank you for your reply.