USA seed orders from ILGM

We are already in contact with @howdy , waiting for his response.

1 Like

honestly they may reply to my emails a week later…and each time the do they spout the same stuff and never talk about anything i dicussed…its been a month since order and i have yet to get any response that may or might provide a solution… yes im getting impatient i took a huge loss if there gonna scam me …and im sure there retun policy stinks …why should they accept returns when they can ripp people off… @ILGM.Stacy its time to resolve the issue and stop asking questions can we go there?

I have ordered twice from ilgm both orders were received in one week. I live in Illinois and my seeds were shipped from California.
During my 1st order I decided to change my seed choice, contacted Stacy at customer service and she changed my order no problem. Very satisfied customer so far.

I have wasted my time twice already with bad seed. Im sooo nervous about ordering this helped alot. Im on the fence still about how to pay im thinkin cash but im hard pressed to put $160 in the mail box and just hope it dont get “lost” i dont have a bank account either right now so its lookin like my only option.

I had no issues with cash orders to NC. Took about 10-12 days but I know once I ordered on a Friday so 2 weekends included. Can pay more for tracking with usps to atleast know they received it @Thc-lover1

1 Like

I have ordered twice first one they stood by their guarantee replaced all my seeds. the second I received in record time all of them have sprouted. If you want quality seeds there is no other place to buy them I very highly advise you to use ILGN Thank you Robert

1 Like

Purchased seeds 2 weeks ago and have not yet received shipping confirmation. keep sending emails to support, who say they have received payment right away and will ship right away, but no confirmation. has anyone had similar problems?

i bought 10 feminized seeds order # 2079099 and none of them germinated. I own a large nursery and we have 20 greenhouses and grow 10s of thousands annuals and perennials so I know what i’m doing and have been growing marajuana for a long time and this is the first time i had this problem. Could you please send me a new batch of seeds. We use metro mix for all our seeds and bottom heat and light mist and have great germination.

I have been watching this site for a while now and I almost threw my entire grow hearing the problems with shipping. I wanted the Autoflowers pack for April to June, and :gorilla: glue, and bubba kush for June to October. I am seeing a refund if things go wrong, but I want the seeds for next year’s grow. I bought from Attitude seed bank and got my seeds in a timely manner. Are the people complaining buying with stealth shipping or not? It looks like they were all satisfied with a refund or their seeds. I was so excited about next year’s grow And got the perfect spot with one out there already it has one more week. I grew this in miracle gro performance organics with miracle gro bloom 15 30 15.

A little more about the plant it got a dose of roots organics super Rock phosphate bat guano, It has a 26 liter pot grown outdoor, I had it in a spot with no sun all of September but moved it to this sunny spot and it bulked up alot. I germinated the seeds in the middle of July one seed popped the other did not. I got about an oz I think and it smells alot if I dry in my house it would stink up the place. Next I wanted to kill this year’s grow with 18 plants four of them in 50 gallon fabric pots the rest in these planters you se above, over six different strains, down to earth dry amendments, and the entire heavy 16 line.

Last reply… I went ahead and harvested the plant. I brought it home and… BAD IDEA! It stunk my whole house in about 5 minutes. I was going to spray OG kush terps on this but, I don’t need to it STINKS!!!. Smell is going to be a huge issue during drying. This is my first grow since a 16 year old so, I had no idea about the smell. It stinks ten times worse ! Harvested way more by FAR…Well grown plants stink like crazy !!! I never actually pulled a grow with any of my bought seeds either this is the first one I finished since 16 years old.

Seeds I bought but never pulled a grow off with outdoor of course. I wanted heavy 16 and everything else that would make it even worse.