Urine mixed with water

@JIL

Guess that explains this lol

1 Like

Thats straight urine though

@Tylersays Iā€™m good bro. I know thereā€™s manure and whatnot in the things I use. Iā€™m just joshing with yā€™all.

2 Likes

Honestly it did that before i pissed on it

Seriously yā€™all are about to make me piss myself laughing.

3 Likes

Quick! Run to the garden!

:laughing: :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

This is Elvis and we have strict rules about pissing on ANY of my plants lol

2 Likes

Welcome to the community ! I Would recommend to shop around and find a good nute to support veg stage an also Flowering stage
Happy growing !

1 Like

Im glad we all find some humor in this lol. I dont know what to say. It worksā€¦

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna add this conversation to the list of reasons why Iā€™m glad Iā€™m growing my own weed lmao. And adding this group to my private list of people Iā€™m never smoking thereā€™s. :wink::laughing::rofl:

3 Likes

Today can be Thirsty Thursday group pee on plants day

1 Like

I would ā€œflushā€ your plant for 2 weeks at least before harvest - guess peeing is organic growing

1 Like

@

Well played Sir!!

Can I send it back your way, volley my friend!! Idk about ā€˜organicā€™ but thereā€™s certainly an organ involved lolā€¦.

Dude - if I had a nickel for ever wiry, black hair Iā€™ve found in a QP or half pound of bud back in the day Iā€™d have a pile of nickels!
Once found a mouse in a pound we bought.
That was kinda disgusting and Iā€™m not sure if it was better he was dead or not.
And someone knew it because you couldnā€™t miss the hole when it was unwrapped!

So - yeah Glad I grow my own now!

3 Likes

@

Yeah bro thatā€™s why I donā€™t send stuff back at restaurants lol :thinking::laughing:

2 Likes

Ha! Ha! I guess it would be cheaper than buying bottled nutrients! Uh oh, maybe we should all be checking our nutrients before we use them??

@Kelli oh no please donā€™t encourage them lol!! Itā€™s Friday 13th, who knows what this group of urinatirs will come up with next lmao!! :smirk:

1 Like

This might sound like me being pissy. Im diabetic, does that mean im giving some extra sugars as well? I couldnt help myself. My first post on this site will forever go down in this threadā€¦

3 Likes

You would have to pay me to use my urine. Its extremely toxic. I have pissed in the yard aka mark the territory and it kills the grass. So it would most definitely kill my marijuana plants.

I am on a lot of medications which makes the urine toxic. Plus you have to remember piss will also break down into ammonia which is not good to consume. Just saying.

Drink some of your urine and in a couple days you will be severally dehydrated and sick. So if humans get sick, I canā€™t see a marijuana plant go start to finish with human urine.