I think my plants are suffering nude burn!!
Help please, what is the meaning of all this discolouring?
I added Blackstrap Molasses to my nude 3 part mix yesterday morning. This morning, I feed again at full strength and now the leaves look like this! What do I do?
What’s the runoff numbers look like. Filling out the form will help a ton.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can. If you aew not sure, just bring it to oue attention. We will figure it out.
- Indoor or outdoor? - size of grow?
- Otigin of seeds?
- Regular, feminized, or autoflower?
- Origin of water. PH, EC/TDS of source water?
- PH and TDS/EC of if mixed solution?
- Grow method? Soil, Soil-less, Coco, Hydro, Aquaponics. Please explain.
- Nutrients or fertilizer system used.
- What typr of lighting are you using? LED, HID (MH, CMH, HPS), or Fluorescents? Please elaborate.
- What are the temps in your growspce? Day / Night?
- What is the RH = relative humidity in your growspace? Day / Night?
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?
- Do you have a Ventilation system? Size? 4", 6"?
- Co2 Yes / No?
- How long have you been growing?
- What budget have you set in order to grow successfully?
- If you grow hydro, then please explain your hydro method. DWC, R-DWC, Ebb and Flow, Or; Other? Other?
16b. Size and temperature of solution in reservoir?
Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to identify your issue.
Anything you feel would help us give you more informed advice should be included. Feel free to elaborate at the end of the survey.
It doesn’t look like nutrient burn to me but however i could be wrong as im still learning about this aswell
- a) Indoor -
b) size: 2 gallon smart fabric pot
- Origin: bought them from ILGM
- Blueberry Autoflowering
- Filtered water
- Using Green Planet Nutrients GP3 and not measuring TDS/EC… I do pH at 6.0
- Growing in Canna Coco Professional
- Refer to question 5…
- 480w LED Full Spectrum… currently at 45cm away from canopy at full ppdf
- 24hr Lights and ranges 22-26°C
- Humidity ranges 60-70% rH
(I have a dehumidifier coming so I can keep it 40%)
- Removed the Humidifier to bring down the rH
- This question is irrelevant?
- Yes co2 … 2 bags Grand daddy bag and mushroom bag … ranges from 400-800ppm
- Plant is I’m Early Flowering 7 weeks
- How does this matter?
- Not treating coco to a full hydro standard and have successfully grown my plant to week 7… just made a small error by trying something new…
16b. I water 1.5l daily
Thursday, I watered with hydro solution mixed with 1/2 tablespoon of Blackstrap Molasses (unsulphured). Then Friday, I decided to increase the nude solution slightly higher and yesterday (Sat) refer to the photo for the outcome…
Yesterday (Sat), I did flush with normal tap water (pH is 7.5-8) and the leaves are still discolouring… the rate isn’t fast…