Upgrading lighting

Hey everyone, I’m looking to upgrade my light. Trying not to spend more than $500. Wanting to stay with led lights. I’m in a 2x4x5 tent, right now I have a blurple light

I’m getting 1-2 ounces off autoflowers, but switching to phenotypes right now. Does anyone have good recommendations for a current light they have and how much yield they’re getting?

One light I’ve been looking at is the hlg 300L rspec, but don’t know much about it.

1 Like

The HLG light is far and away better than the blurple (first light you posted) Lots of folks around here are using HLG products. If your choices are those then it’s an easy decision.

7 Likes

@dbrn32 is the light guru.

2 Likes

HLG Will probably give you the best bang for your buck. I think one big problem will be finding what you need in stock without a inflated price. If you don’t mind doing a little bit of assembly the 320W XL QB V2 R would be another good choice for you… And yes @dbrn32 is the man on lighting among other many things…:+1::v:

2 Likes

Go direct to hlg site and use coupon code dude

1 Like

Dont waste your money on blurple lights go straight to the best you wont be upset. Other wise you’ll be wasting money. HLG lights are very very good.

1 Like

HLG all the way. No ifs, ands or buts. I wasted $450 on two burple lights. I went from getting 3 oz to 2 lbs but my grow technique is way out in left field. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Think timber has some on sale

1 Like

Recommendations above are great. If you don’t mind assembly, qb 260 xl or 320 xl great choices. Hlg-300 is ready to go out of box.

1 Like