Upgrading grow tent

I used to use a closet in the spare room to grow, and I hated it , so I got a 4x4 tent , works good better than the closet, I am now expanding to a 4x8
The 4x4 I had heat issues using only 4 inch ventilation, my question is to everyone is , what size ventilation should I use for a 4x8 tent , I thought of getting a AC infinity Cloudline blower with temp and humidity control , not sure how a blower controls heat and humidity, has any one heard of or uses one?

2 Likes

I pretty much set my fan to whatever setting I need, and leave it. I don’t use the temp or humidity settings.
I would recommend the 8” infinity. I have a 6”, but you want extra airflow if it’s needed. I would upgrade to the 8” when I purchase another.

4 Likes

In my 4x8 I used a 8in AC infinity T8 and it worked amazing for my tent I would get negative pressure on only setting 2 or 3

3 Likes

I think 8 inch would be a good choice. allow you to run it on a lower speed much quieter.

4 Likes

I run an 8" AC Infinity in my 5x5 and it gets the job done with power to spare.

3 Likes

Awesome I was looking at a 8" but wasn’t sure if it would be powerful enough , I just might try the temp and humidity controller, I’m just not sure how I would control humidity…but I’ll update once I’m up and running and testing it out
Thanks for the advice everyone

3 Likes