Upgrades in the grow tent

Hey guys i recently brought a AC Infinity t4 inline fan with 69 controller and its been great now i have two AC Infinity cloudray clip on fans which hook up to the 69 controller now i should be able to beat the aussie summer heat with all this ,im really love the AC Infinity products now with all this i should be able to keep my VPD in check i will have a better understanding of this when i start my new grow as my grow is coming to the end now so i cant wait to see how all these new upgrades do in the next grow .Tell me ur experiences with AC Infinity products and how it has helped you in ur grow room

8 Likes

I have the T6 exhaust fan and upgraded with 69 controler. accessing the controller when im not home is awesome, helps me monitor things and have less worries lol.

Yah thats what i found it takes alot of the stress away from growing and you can keep ur VPD in check there great

1 Like

I have t4 and t6 with a 69 times 2. And a few oscillating fans. They are great. The only complaint i have is the 69 i have doesn’t show vpd on display i think because i don’t have wifi version or i set it up wrong lol

I have a few vivosun fans and i will say ac-i is higher quality and all around better. I returned everything that i could to vivo and replaced it with ac-i stuff. Its that much better. One of the things that really bugged me is cord length. Ac-i has longer cords on inline fans and oscillating fans than the vivosuns i have. It sounds dumb but it is highly infuriating to have a cord come up 6 inches short. I could break down how many ways it is better in a product for product comparison but ill save you all the trouble:
ac-i = yes. Vivosun = f$^& no!

The 69 controller i get the VPD reading when i use the app on my phone for the controller it shows you everything on the app

Yeah i get it on the app but i thought i saw a pic somewhere where they had vpd on the controller display. Guess it doesn’t matter as long as i get it one way or the other

1 Like

Yah thats so true bro

This is just more assurance for my upcoming purchases, im getting rid of my complete setup soon and upgrading equipment quality

1 Like

Yah i needed something better specially for the hot summer we are going to have its already getting up to 35 degrees Celsius in spring thats why i went with the ac infinity cloudray fans and the t4 inline fan with 69 controller its been a blessing so far i still have to work out how to use it properly it seems to working out for me so far

1 Like

Im in winter over here but def need an upgrade…we all love new toys right haha

1 Like

New toys are such fun. They aren’t for only boys anymore.
26uf0GidrPIo7hppC

2 Likes

Hahahahahah lol thats funny as

1 Like