Upgraded tent and light. Higher temps! Infinity fan?

Multiple replies have presented differing comments, I am fortunate this is a planning evolution. Construction will require funding and aquisition of components needed. Regardless, my original designs needed revision(s) after reading postings and viewing manufacturers recommendations. Appreciate the support.

1 Like

I’ve been getting up to 90 inside the tent at canopy heights and am not having any problems was anything curling I was just aboe to lower my light kore and not burn anything it’s such an amazing plant to grow

1 Like

This is with the 6 inch ac infinity on full blast in 95 degree heat minimum ac getting average of 85 degrees through a day spiking to 90

What’s the best way to get it cooler? Any used ac sites that’s the only option

@DEEPDIVERDAVE how much cooler will it run can’t find much about using one to cool it off

@ChaddyDaddy Let me get back to you. still testing variables.
Day use with no lights was controllable average 42% and added 6 degrees temp.
Exhaust/intake fans available for manipulation.
Night cool temps negate need for dehumidify use.
My cooling design requires a second Infinity T6 fan. The Vivosun 6" fan drives me crazy with noise abuse. The second T6 will connect to the controller and monitor tent handling airflow as required intake and exhausting. It will be interesting to see how they run together. I the Vivosun can remain available if the AC Infinity does not last 5 million hours as advertised.

Please let me know I’ve thought of an additional
Vent fan but it’s gonna be pulling from 85 degree room
So idk if it’s even worth trying I’m not having issues yet but I’m hitting 30. Celsius the supposed max to grow In what’s the hottest an indoor should get?

@ChaddyDaddy Your plants look great. Healthy and happy. Frankly I am just about to take one that I wish was as pretty. I try and keep my temps no higher than low or mid 80’s mostly just to keep terps from burning off which I have heard occurs at higher temps. Could be nonsense and noise frankly but I’m after taste and smell in my meds at present and it gives me something else to fool with. Leaf temp rather than room temp I do worry about having been burned, pun intended, by pushing my lights too close and ignoring my mfg. specs. They grew great. But tasted kinda fried. :slight_smile: Don’t use AC so can’t provide much guidance there though I have heard some indoor units seem to throw as much heat as cooling, or something to that effect. Wish I knew who to tag you to but lots of people here augment with AC and you should get some good feedback. Pics of AC Infinity fan assisted imminent chop below. Can’t imagine how good yours will look when they are done.

@Plutarch thanos so much for the kudos these nutes are dialed in using I would have 2 big boys but I had to force flowering cause I only had one tent and 2 plants well lesson learned the clone I have is gonna be insane it’s my first attempt at main lining I have 4 separate colas I made form an x after I topped once the topped the tops I have a monster a brewing what do you think not bad for a first try

2 Likes

Satisfying my addiction forces me to clone my trim.
I love creating Bonsai female flowering plants with excess trim stalks.

1 Like

How is it currently? I have some fine fun clones. Before the trim 3 gal cloth bag in 4 gallon bucket.
FFOF and Kitchen sink. PH 6.0/and ever changing PPMs.

Trim was for top fan leaves as a duplicate experiment for another clone grower).

1 Like

Looking great hear is killing me it’s over 106 doing everything possible to keep my girls alive

Temps rose last few days and I had to turn down/off my light intensity (reduce temps).
Found an issue with auto timer setting, corrected now.
50 seeds,so far, from somebody seeding in the garden.
I have captured and banished 5 males with two remaining outside for seeding purposes.
Expecting most seeds are White Widow and somebody.