Updates with one concern

I have 3 auto runtz all planted at same time all did something different I did top one which is obvious

These are my 2 purple punch not autos. Planted same time same light everything both did different as well don’t know why some of the leaves look like they do

1 Like

I know my set up is not the best

Nice job! Following

Please fill out this support ticket so we can help the best way possible! Thanks!

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
    PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
    Indoor or Outdoor
    Light system
    Temps; Day, Night
    Humidity; Day, Night
    Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Id recommend on your next grow to use fabric pots. Your roots and soil need to breathe. It looks to be overwatered. How is your drainage in the buckets? Are you allowing the soil to dry out before you water again?

4 Likes

Runtz auto for 3 purple punch feminized for 2 ilgm fertilizer with there schedule water roughly every 2 to 3 days depending on the soil running 18 hour light temps range between 70 an 77 day an night 5 gallon buckets with holes it it indoor ac an stationary fans ph ranges between 6 to 7 for the most part not so sure about my lights they are not the best

Yeah letting them dry just about completely out that one plant was doing good an the next day some the leaves looked funny having hard time tracking down why cause haven’t had a single problem with it an haven’t changed nothing

Looks like the feet are overly wet. Are there holes in that bucket for drainage :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Yes I would say plenty of holes it’s mainly the very bottom fan leaves an only the ones at topped sites

1 Like

Fabric pots are better than plastic buckets, IME, unfortunately, cause I have free bucket source. Even with drilled/melted multiple holes hundreds, (for air, fabric still does better).
Sides & bottom holes not as good as fabric, but free, maybe.

2 Likes

So it’s continuing to go down hill it’s not over watering. But I have come to find out my temps during the day was really high would that slowly make the leaves drop like this top of the plant still looks good

So every day more leaves turn an I can’t figure out why any ideas really droopy an turning dry an yellow

Do you have a ph meter and a tds meter? Need to know a runoff ph and a ppm at runoff first.

1 Like

Ph normally hangs around 6 always

1 Like

It’s just the bottom fan leaves slowly one after the other think could be root bound

1 Like

Either rootbound or youre in lockout. Thays why im wondering what runoffs are.

Agree with @ChittyChittyBangin also would recommend getting the PH closer to a specific sweet spot. 6.5 for soil and 5.8 for coco :love_you_gesture:

Thanks alot I was considering re potting today adding new an more soil that’s the only thing I can think of everything is the same big plants an little plants are all the same but only the big plants are getting droopy

My best guess is the plants shedding those lower leaves because they are not getting enough light.
New top growth looks healthy.

Cloth bag for up=potting/re-potting. IMO